Zayn's POV

I asked Harry "you nervous?" Harry nodded. Harry rarely gets nervous but this is for his rep so I understand.

I took another glance at the mirror. Louis chuckled "Zayn. You've checked yourself out about a hundred times." I rolled my eyes.

The theater room were full of girls all because of Harry. There were barely guys, oh wait, Niall and Liam just walked in.

I signaled them to sit with us. Niall looked nervous. It's probably his first time audition for something.

Mr. Lucas, Ms. Jacobs and Ms. Farren were the judges. Mr. Lucas grabbed the mike "Good afternoon students. Wow. We have a lot of ladies here. I wonder why" he looked at the 3 of us "let's start with the ladies"

Just as I expected, more than half the girls can barely sing. At least that made me and the other 4 boys feel better.

Time for the boys "Zayn Malik" oh great I'm first.

I walked to the stage. A lot of girls screamed.

"Start"

"Baby I just don't get it

Do you enjoy being hurt?

I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on his shirt

You don't believe his stories

You know that they're all lies

Bad as you are, you stick around and I just don't know why"

After singing. I went back to my seat. Harry patted my back "You did nice man." Louis, Niall and Liam were clapping their hands.

"Louis Tomlinson" Louis stood up and said "Wish me luck." And he winked at Niall. Oh right. He's Irish.

"Start"

"Hey there Delilah

What's it like in New York City?

I'm a thousand miles away

But girl, tonight you look so pretty

Yes you do

Times Square can't shine as bright as you

I swear it's true"

after he sang we all clapped. Louis did great.

"Harry Styles" I could have gone deaf from all the screaming. Louis was chuckling.

"Start"

"Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love"

Another round of screams.

Harry chuckled "it wasn't that bad"

"Niall Horan" the 4 of us clapped. A lot of girls screamed too.

"Start"

"Mmm mmm, yeah

Doo doo, doo doo doo, doo doo doo

Oh yeah

Gotta change my answering machine

Now that I'm alone

'Cuz right now it says that we

Can't come to the phone"

You gotta admit. He was great. Liam said "you were awesome!" Niall smiled "Thanks. Good luck"

"Liam Payne"

Liam stood up. Not a lot of screams.He wasn't really that popular with girls.

"Start"

"Now you say you're lonely

You cry the whole night through

Well, you can cry me a river, cry me a river

I cried a river over you

And now you say you're sorry

For being so untrue

Well, you can cry me a river, cry me a river

'Cause I cried a river over you"

After he sang. Remember when not a lot of girls screamed for him? Well now the theater has gone practically crazy. And I'm not surprised why.

Harry was right. We need him in our group. We need both of them.