chapter 23 - special

Start from the beginning

(sorry if i spam you guys with images)

Soon we started to eat. I should honestly learn how to make this dish, its soooo good!! Mhhh I should order another one-

"I can see that your enjoying the food," Chris chuckles while wrapping his fork in some sort of noodle thingy covered with some red thing.

I look up with a peace of dragon fruit in my mouth and smile which made Chris laugh a little. Extra points for me!!

"You look cute when you smile you know." Chris looks up to see my face red which was bad timing, I hate my smile.

"Thanks."

We both go back to eating our food- well I should say I was eating like a starving Lexy which by the way you don't want to see.

____________

*after they left*

"So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise princess."

"I don't like surprises," I  whine to Chris, if I was standing I would have stomped my foot on the ground.

"I don't either but this is a good surprise not a bad one, I promise." I feel like there was another meaning to that but what could it be?

"Pinky promise?" I turn to look at him, I extend my hand towards him and let my pinky go out.

Chris quickly looks to the side to see my pinky out, he looks back at the road but extends his right arm out, his pinky wraps around mine and says 'I promise,' this made me smile so I lean over and give chris a quick peck on the cheek.

____________

"Can I look now?" I giggle out. Chris was behind me, his big hands over my eyes, my hands were on his arms. Chris was leading me to somewhere, i'm not that concern about anything bad, he did promise me and everyone knows that you should never break a promise.

"Not yet."

.

.

.

.

"Can I now?"

"Dang your inpatient," Chris chuckles at me.

"I'm sorry, I told you I don't like surprises half of the time," I whine out while slightly jumping.

After awhile of Chris moving me around we come to a stop, omg are we here? Please tell me we are here!

"Ready to see the surprise?"

"Yes."

I feel Chris's hands move off my face, I open my eyes up to see the most beautiful tree ever, this tree was  so tall and wide, there was a lot of leafs falling down from the branches, this tree was so beautiful, I was in pure shock.

Chris's arms wrapped around my waist and his chin was on my shoulder.

"What do you think about it?" Chris softly whispers to me, this caused me to shiver a bit.

"I-it's beautiful ." I whisper in shock, I then feel chris face on my neck and felt him land a kiss. I started to feel my cheeks get warm once again.

I felt him moving to my side, he grabs my hand and walks towards the tree, we then stop in front of it.

"Would you like to carve you initial here with me?" Chris asked, I immediately respond with a 'yes.'

Chris then gets out a knife out of his back pocket and gives me the knife, I gently grab it, I walk a little bit more towards the tree and start to carve out my only initial which would me a 'm', I step back and hand chris the knife which he does his initials next, while he was doing that I look closely to see other initials around the tree, about 3.

"Whose are those initials?" I ask Chris. While Chris was finishing up the rest of the carving he said,

"Those initials are from my parents, grandparents, and great grandparents , so now this is the 4th generation to place their initial on this tree."

'Jesus lord.'

"Wow," I was completely speechless, like wow! Four generations!

"It's cool to see this, I remember my mom and dad taking me here once a year telling me one day I would write my initials with that special someone and today was the day I did that," Chris turns around and smiles at me, I go towards him and wrap my arms around him, giving him a big hug.

'This is something very special for him and me.'