"So maybe it's true... that I can't live without you and maybe two is better than one. But there's so much time to figure out the best of my life and you've already got me coming undone. And I'm thinking two is better than one." I rub my neck as I try to not let the lyrics get to me. Every time he sang a song I had thought they related to us but in the end we always fought. All the nice things added up to us fighting until I was crying.

"I remember every look upon your face. They way you roll your eyes, the way you taste you make it hard for breathing. Cause when I close my eyes and drift away, I think of you and everything's okay and I'm finally now believing." I stare at his hands that strum against the strings. I slowly make my way up to his lips that sing the perfect pitch, his eyes closed as he continues.

"Then maybe it's true... that I can't live without you and maybe two is better than one. But there's so much time to figure out the best of my life and you've already got me coming undone. And I'm thinking two I-"

"We need to talk." I interrupt him loudly, putting my fork down. I had no appetite right now. He stops playing the song and stares at me – I see the worry and stress filling his eyes as he waits for me to continue.

"Sorry for interrupting... it was beautiful Zayn." I mumble, I just – I can't handle love songs right now – not when he can't be open with me. " But we need to talk, like actually talk to each other. Not yell, argue, fight and hurt each other. I know nothing about you, I had no idea where to find you last night, and I don't know much about you at all." I say the last part in pure agony – I didn't know him at all.

It hurt to know that Erica knew more about him, knew what made him laugh and smile, knew where to find him, she knew more than I did.

"You know the important things." He states softly, setting down his guitar and walking towards me.

"Like what? A few things from your past? The few things you've managed to tell me or that I've managed to find out?" I question lightly – trying not to anger him. He sighs and shakes his head.

"Okay, let's talk." He nods in agreement, he offers his hand. I'm surprised by how he easily agreed to it - but I gather it had something to do with Louis' and his talk last night. I accept his hand as we walk into the living room. We sit down on the couch, his hand leaving mine as he clasps them together. We're quiet for a moment, trying to figure out where to start.

"Why are you forgiving him Juliet?" He blurts out. I stare at him a moment, knowing what he's talking about. I take a moment to think about my answer, I didn't want to fight him, we just needed to talk and clear the air.

"I'm not." I really wasn't, I wasn't forgiving Matt. We were just... working things out and he was there for me.

"Yes you are... you're letting him back in your life." Zayn tightens his hands into fists as he stares at them. My eyes stare at his fists now too as I reply to him.

"Because... Why does it matter Zayn? It doesn't have anything to do with us." I softly say, doing my best not to snap at him. I know he's doing the best he can to not smash something right now.

"It has everything to do with us Juliet!" He hisses. I meet his eyes that flash with anger. "This is the first step... soon you'll be leaving me to go run off with him..."

"I'm not going anywhere." I repeat a sentence I've said multiple times in a quiet voice. "I'm not going anywhere... Why do you always think that?" I've told him repeatedly that I wasn't going anywhere. But in the end that's just it, they're words. He's told me that he wouldn't let me go and several times he's told me to leave.

"I'm scared shitless Juliet." He whispers. I stare at him a moment, his eyes staring straight ahead.

"Why?" I turn my body towards him, resting my legs on the couch.