Chapter 39

"Wake up!"

Zane just lets out a groan in response before burying his face into the pillow that his head was resting on. Why did people have to yell in his ears to wake him up? Was shaking him slightly too much work? Well, that probably wouldn't wake him up and yelling did.

He could hear other people talking, but he wasn't interested at all in what they were saying so it just sounded like random words being said. If only they could just stop talking, so Zane could resume sleeping in peace. "Zane," Travis' voice spoke up and the bed shifted down a bit when someone sat down, most likely Travis himself.

"You need to get up." 

"You're not my mom."

A silence followed right afterwards and Zane instantly opened his eyes to be greeted by the sight of a grinning Travis. "If you make some sort of daddy joke I will throw this pillow at you." Travis stifled the snicker that wanted to leave his mouth.

"We're going to eat breakfast without you two if you don't get ready soon." Aaron states and the two looked over to the male, who was besides the door. "I'll go check if the girls are ready." He left the room without sparing another glance.

Zane stretched out his body as if he was a cat waking up from a nap and ran a hand through his hair to somewhat fix it. He rubbed his eyes to wipe away any trace of tiredness. Taking a quick glance at the room, he noticed that Garroth and Laurance were still asleep on the other bed. 

"Has nobody tried to wake up Garrance over there and just went to wake me up?" Zane questioned as he pushed the covers off of him and slipped out of the bed. "Oh we tried, but it didn't work so we just took pictures for later." Vylad held up his phone to show the pictures he took.

"I'm surprised they're not together already." Dante leaned against Vylad and glanced at his phone to look at the pictures. Sparing another glance to the two, "It'll happen one day." Gene states and Zane nodded in agreement. The two were practically in love with one another.

Getting fresh, new clothes Zane stepped into the bathroom to change into. After he got dressed, he walked out the bathroom and plopped onto the bed. "Are we going to abandon them or is someone going to attempt to wake them up again?" Travis questioned as he pointed at the two sleeping guys.

"Just yell in their ears or something." Zane watched Travis get up and head to the other bed. "I got an idea." Travis carefully got on the bed earning a few confused looks from Zane, Gene, Vylad and Dante.

"What's your idea?" Zane arched a brow while staring at the white haired male. At first Travis stayed still on the bed before he suddenly began to jump on the bed while shouting Garroth and Laurance's names as loud as he could.

This caused Garroth and Laurance to wake up and fall off the bed with surprised yelps slipping past their mouths. Travis stopped his shouting and ceased his jumping with a victorious grin resting on his face. "Couldn't you just wake us up normally?" Laurance questioned as he sat up and groaned.

"Nope! There's no fun in that." Travis hopped off the bed and sat next to Zane. Garroth got up from the ground and dusted himself off while groaning slightly. "Hurry up and get ready, we're going to get breakfast soon." Gene told them.

A few minutes passed and Garroth and Laurance got dressed for the day right when Aaron showed up again to say that the girls were ready. The group left the hotel and found an IHop where they had their breakfast before heading off to the beach.

They found the spot they were at yesterday and placed their things down before separating to do whatever they wanted. No surprise, Zane took a seat on one of the beach chairs like last time.