Chapter 5

It was getting pretty late by now, and Zane decided to go deliver Travis's sweater back. He reluctantly pulls off the green sweater its scent going with it. Though he did notice that he could faintly smell vanilla on him now.

He knocks on the door and watched Dante answer it. "Zane! I didn't expect you to already be visiting your boyfriend-"

"Dante, I will kill you if you finish that sentence." 

"Alrighty then. Whatcha need?"

"I came to return Travis's sweater." 

"You can give it to me, he went to sleep and-"

"I'M AWAKE!" 

Dante and Zane watched the white-haired run up the stairs from the basement, which is also his room, causing the two to give Travis a strange look.

"H-Hey Zane." Travis sheepishly grinned while walking over to the door. "I'll be over there." Dante rushed over to where Laurance was. 

"I came to give you your sweater back," Zane said as he held up the green colored sweater. "Oh, thanks." Travis reached out to grab his sweater, his hand slightly brushing against Zane's. The two noticed this and their cheeks heated up though luckily Aphmau appeared from behind Zane.

"Oh hey Zane, I didn't know you were over at the guys' place!" Aphmau exclaims with a grin. Zane and Travis were completely oblivious to Aphmau's tone. "Hey guys, I'm having a party later today-"

"Why are you having a party-" 

"Doesn't matter! I was wondering if you guys wanted to come." 

"Yeah, sure!" Laurance grinned. "I'm in, how about you Travis?" Dante asked. "Uh, yeah sure." Travis smiled at Aph. "One Eye?" Laurance glanced at Zane. "I-" Zane looked at Aphmau, who was giving the male puppy dog eyes. "Oh, alright fine I'll show up." Zane says earning a cheer from the short female. 

"Great! I'll be off now, see ya!" Aphmau runs back to her place. "I'll see you at the party then?" Travis looked at Zane. "I guess." Zane then turns around and heads out back to his place. 

-=+=- Time Skip to the Party -=+=- 

Zane was about to knock on the door when it flew open and Aphmau drags him inside. "Zane's here, which mean party games!" Aphmau exclaims gathering everyone to the living room. 

"Why does me showing up mean party games?" Zane questioned though Aphmau just giggles at him.

"Kawaii~Chan you go first!" 

"Okay Aphmau~Senpai!" 

The pink-haired neko looked around and her eyes landed on Zane. "Zane~Kun, truth or dare?" The female asked. "..Dare?" Zane says in an unsure tone. 

Kawaii~Chan exchanged looks with Aphmau and nodded before speaking, "Kawaii~Chan dares you to put on one of her dresses!" 

"What?!" Zane stared at the female as the others laughed. "This is going to be like the maid dress incident!" Garroth cried. "Come on just do it." Katelyn says and then she slowly realized what she said when Aphmau began laughing.  

"Don't let your dreams be dreams!" Laurance exclaims. "JUST DO IT!" Mostly everyone, excluding Zane, Reese, Kawaii~Chan, and Katelyn, screams out. 

"Would you all just shut up? I'll do it." Zane stood up and went up the stairs. He entered Kawaii~Chan's room and pulled out one of the pink dresses. It was like a unicorn or something bursts and its blood that was a pink color fell onto the dress.

"Hurry up Zane!" 

Zane growls and glares at the door as if the others downstairs could possibly see that. He stripped from his original clothing before slipping the dress on. Along with the dress were a bow and a pink mask resembling the one he always wore. It was strangely just there as if they knew he was going to put the dress on.