Chapter 37

"I'm not looking forward to being in the sun." Zane finished packing stuff he needed into a bag and place it by his bed. He then plop down onto his bed and rolled onto his back  while turning his head to the side to look over at Travis. "It'll be fun, don't worry." Travis was still folding clothes and packing as he was speaking.

The small chirping of Ari got Zane's attention as his gaze averted from Travis and to their bird. "Ari," He called and the bird flew over besides him. Zane smiled slightly and held out his hand to carefully pick up the bird when a sudden weight appeared on his stomach quickly as if something jumped onto him.

Travis was just sitting on his stomach with a smile and lowered himself down to where their faces were just a few centimeters apart. Neither one uttered a single word and just stared at one another.

"Hey."

"Hey."

Seeing a smile on Travis' face resulted in the corners of Zane's mouth to twitch upwards subconsciously. "So mind telling me why you're on me?" Zane questioned though all he got in response was a shrug. "I felt like it. I got bored of packing." Travis rested his chin on the top of Zane's chest, the smile of his growing slightly.

Arms slithered around Zane's neck and another pair of arms slid around Travis. Another silence came by and they just laid there without doing anything else. The only sound being an occasional chirp from Ari or the soft ticking from a clock.

Zane closed his eyes and that was when he felt a pair of lips press against his neck. He could feel the heat in his cheeks and his gaze lowered to reach Travis', who was just looking up at him with a grin in replacement of the smile from earlier. Travis planted a few more kisses before he nipped Zane's neck earning a small noise from the male.

"That was cute." Travis commented on the noise with a light laugh. "Shush." Zane slightly shoves Travis off of him and rolled on top of him.  He buried his face into the crook of Travis' neck,  and his teeth grazed against his neck without actually biting. "Your teeth are sharp." Travis murmured loud enough for Zane to hear. "Mhm," 

There was a pink tint visible in Travis' cheeks as Zane continued to graze his teeth against his neck. Rather than leaving a bite or nipping at the skin, Zane simply settled with kissing Travis' neck and getting off the male. 

"You need to finish packing." Zane motioned to the bag with a nod of his head. Travis emitted a small groan as he sat up before getting up and walking back to his bag to continue packing.

Zane took out his phone as it gave out a small beep to notify him of a new text message. "Aphmau said we're going to be carpooling with her and some others and that she's going to come in fifteen minutes."

"Alright, I'm practically done already." Travis states as he zipped up the bag and returned to sitting on the bed. 

"How long is the car ride to the beach?" Zane questioned while looking over to Travis. "Two hours I think." Travis answered. 

"I made the mistake of packing my earbuds, I need them for the car ride." Zane picked up his bag and rummaged through it before pulling out his earbuds.  

The fifteen minutes passed when they heard the sound of a car honking loudly outside their house. "For some reason I feel like they're here." Travis states as the car continued to honk. "Yeah same, for some reason I just know they're here." Zane stood up and slung his bag over his shoulder and waited for Travis to get up as well. 

They made sure Ari had food and water and headed down where they were greeted by the others. "Finally!" Aphmau removed her hand from the steering wheel and waved at the two.