Chapter 34

"Zane! I'm back," Travis called out as he entered the house and closed the door behind him. His eyes wandered around the place before landing on Zane who was in the kitchen eating.

"Hey Travis, welcome back. I made some dinner, feel free to get some and eat." Zane motioned to another plate filled with food with the fork he was currently using.

"Thank you, but I really want cuddles and to sleep right now." Travis stretched out his arms with a smile. "Eat something first before you sleep." Zane told him and continued to eat the food he cooked.

"Alright, but I want cuddles afterwards." Travis sat next to his boyfriend and got the other plate. "Don't worry we'll cuddle later." Zane reassured Travis, who happily cheered. The two finish their food and placed their dishes in the sink, one of them will wash them tomorrow.

"Want me to carry you upstairs?" Travis asked with a toothy grin as he looked over at Zane. "Unless you want me to carry you." Zane said and held a small grin himself. "I would prefer that way more."

Zane slipped his arms around Travis before picking him up bridal style and carrying him up the stairs. He enters his room and makes his way to the bed before dropping Travis onto it. Travis let out a quiet yelp when he was suddenly dropped but soon laid on his back taking up most of the space as Zane plopped down onto the bed.

Travis rolled off the bed to switch into his sleepwear as Zane did the same and both males returned back to the bed. In one swift motion, Zane wrapped his arms around Travis' torso as Travis slipped his arm around Zane pulling him closer.

At first neither of them spoke, they didn't need to speak. They were rather comfortable with just staying in the silence as long as they were in the presence of one another. The lights were off and the only light was whatever was provided by the sun that was currently setting.

It was until much later when Travis softly nudged Zane's head to gain his attention. "You still awake?" He softly asked not wanting to disturb Zane. "Yeah I am," Zane quietly answered and shifted his position slightly.

"Can you sing right now?"

"Sing you to sleep?"

"Just sing in general?" Travis kept silent and so did Zane, but a smile tugged at his lips when he felt soft fingers tapping on his arm in a beat.

"Do you hear me, I'm talking to you.
Across the water across the deep blue ocean.
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying.
Boy, I hear you in my dreams,
I feel your whisper across the sea.
I keep you with me in my heart,
You make it easier when life gets hard."

Before Zane could continue singing his song, Travis slowly began to hum to a different sing causing Zane to go quiet and allowing Travis to sing.

"Eyes blue," Travis reached out and cupped Zane's face before pushing his hair back to reveal his right eye, "like the Atlantic. And I'm going down, like the Titanic." He pressed his forehead against Zane's while wearing a warm, soft smile.

Zane reflected the smile and his hand wandered around before finding Travis' and intertwining their fingers. "I look into your eyes and the sky's the limit. Down for the count and I'm drowning in them. I am so into you, I am so into you. I'm helpless," He sang earning a happy chuckle from Travis.

Zane let out a light laugh as he tossed his head back into the soft pillow underneath him. "Are we just going to be singing songs to each other?" He questioned as he raised a brow. "How about one more and then we can stop?" Travis rested his chin on Zane's chest and looked up at him waiting for his response. Despite it being extremely dark, Travis could still make out the outline of Zane's and noticed his nod.