..........

Olivia's POV

     I woke up and it was very cold. I tried to rap my arms around myself but I realized I was tied up. I tried to scream, but there was duck tape on my mouth. "Mmmph!" I said and I heard footsteps. "Sleeping Beauty's awake." Someone said. The man came over to me a ripped the duck tape off. "Awh. Where am I? Where's Noah?!" My memory was fuzzy and I couldn't remember what happened. "You don't need to worry about him anymore." He said. Is Noah... Hes not. He just wants to make me think that....I hope. "Who are you!?" He said, "Anthony is my best friend. He used to live with me actually. Until Noah stole you from him! If Anthony didn't tell me not to he would be gone by now." "Don't hurt him!" At least hes not dead. "I won't. Anthony will." He said and he smiled. I shivered not only because of his smile, but because I was cold. "You cold? To bad I only have blankets for myself." I am cold and captured. It would only be worse if Noah was gone. Oh Noah.

Noah's POV

     When we got to our room I sat on the bed and looked at the note. There were no clues. I kept reading it over and over again when I got a call. It was from Joven. I decided to answer it. "Hello." "Noah! I found a note! It says 'Oh little Noey. Looks like you found my note. Why are you in Joven's room? There's still three more to find, unless you already found the first one. I hope you don't leave your cabins before you find them. You want to know where Olivia is? She is somewhere very close to you. She will only be there temporarily though. She will come with me when I'm out. Less than a month left. Times ticking Noey.' Noah come back to Summer Games! I can come help you find Olivia! But we need the notes first! Just please come back!" Joven said. "We are on our way." Courtney asked, "What happened?" "Joven found another note. We need two more but they're at the cabins. We have to go back." We left the hotel and drove back to Summer Games.

     When we got back Joven was waiting at the door. "Hi! Everyone look in there own cabins except for you Noah, you can look in the sets ok?" Joven said and we all said "Ok." and ran to our rooms.

Courtney's POV

     I went into my room and Shayne was in there. This was my fear of coming back. That this might happen. "Courtney!" Shayne said and tried to hug me but I moved out of the way. "Hold on." I looked in Shayne's nightstand and there was no note. "Courtney! What are you doing?" I was about to look in my nightstand but Shayne grabbed my waist and made me look at him. "Courtney, you can't look for Olivia. Its to dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt." I said, "Shayne I have to! There's limited time! I have to find the note! I'm sorry, but if I get hurt and save Olivia its worth it. Let me go!" I struggled to get out and he finally let go. There was a note. "That's creepy Noey! Looking in girls' nightstands. Your only hint is one. 😈 Sincerely, Olivia's Husband." I ran out to Noah. "I found another note!" I put the note in the 'note pile' and helped Noah and Joven look in the sets.

Damien's POV

     I looked in my room and there were no notes. Since me and Ian share a room, I decided to look in his nightstand. There was a note. "Every note is in a nightstand. That's your hint. Sincerely, Olivia's Husband." I went to Noah and saw that Courtney already found a note. "There's only one note left and they are all in nightstands! That means Boze has to have one!"

Boze's POV

     I walked in my room to find Wes with the note Courtney and I wrote. I saw a tear role down his cheek. He looked up at me and looked so shocked. "Boze!" He hugged me so tight I could barely breathe. "Wesley! I can't breathe." He let go and smiled. "Sorry." I had to find a note quick so I started looking around the room. Wes kept saying stuff but I was so focused I didn't hear. I finally checked in Wes' nightstand and there was one. I didn't even read it and I went back to Noah and the others.

P.S If you haven't noticed I put the every party ever when Anthony is in it so look out for that. 😉