Telling the Fans

Olivia's POV

     After we got the Smosh Games couples together I told them why we did. "We got you guys together because we wanted to tell the fans about me and Noah's relationship, but I wanted to have all the Smosh couples at once!" I said, very excited. "The question is though, should we do a video or live stream?" Boze asked. "What do you guys want?" Noah. Always thinking of others. He is so cute! "I say probably livestream." Flitz said and we all agreed. I get the camera and start the video. "Hey guys! You probably had no idea this random live stream was coming but we have a special announcement for you! We are going to play exploding kittens while we wait for 7,654 on the stream to tell you the announcement!" I said with enthusiasm. 

     We started playing and it went in youngest to oldest, Noah going first. Mari was last and she got a kitten on her first turn, which made us all laugh. We were half way through with only Shayne, Me, Flitz, and Wes, when we hit 7,654 viewers. "Olivia! We are at 7,663 viewers, announcement time!" Boze said while she was scrolling through chat. "Ok." I said and we all stood up and I went next to Noah. "We all wanted to tell you that Noah and I are dating." I grabbed his hand, and looked at Courtney and nodded because she was next. "Me and Shayne are dating as well." She grabbed his hand and also kissed him on the cheek. "Boze and I are also together." Wes put his arm around her.  "And me and Flitz are just friends, bye everyone!" Mari said quickly and we all laughed. "What she means by that is we are in fact, also together." Flitz said. And Mari kissed him on the lips. "Ok now bye everyone!" Mari said and we laughed as we turned off the stream.

     We all left and went to our separate rooms. I was sitting on the couch in the squad room and I looked over at Noah. He was sitting in his chair reading comments people left on the Couples video. I walked over and took his glasses. He looked back at me and frowned. "What was that for?!" He asked me. I ran away from him and he got out of his chair and started tickling me. I dropped his glasses and started laughing. "Sto....p...N...oah....!" I tried to make him stop. "What's the magic word?" "Pp...l......EA...SE!" I almost screamed. He then stopped and got his glasses and laughed at me. "I almost peed my pants! That's not funny!" I said and he started laughing more. He then stopped laughing and wrapped his long arms around me. I leaned in and kissed him. I love him so much. "I love you." I murmured through our kiss. "Really? You've never told me." He said. I smiled in our kiss. Everything was perfect.