Ok, for now....

Some bad words

Olivia's POV

     I woke up and had a mini jump scare because I forgot I was sleeping with Noah. I looked up at him and he was smiling. I tried to get out of bed but Noah wouldn't let go of me. He stopped smiling when I tried to leave. Hes so cute and protective. I finally got free and went to the kitchen. I made breakfast for me and Noah. I made eggs, bacon, and waffles. I wanted to give Noah breakfast in bed.

Noah's POV

     I woke up and Olivia wasn't there. Oh shit. Please don't tell me Anthony came. "Olivia!" No answer. "OLIVIA!" No answer. Even though my stomach was hurting I got up and held onto the door so I didn't fall. I saw Olivia in the kitchen and I was so relieved. "Olivia." I said she turned around and came over. "Why are you walking! You're gonna get hurt! Go back to bed!" She said as she helped me back in there. She was right though. My stomach hurt worse than I want to admit. "What were you doing in the kitchen?" I asked. "Being a stereotypical housewife." She replies and we both laugh. She then goes and comes back with breakfast. "Have I told you I loved you before?" I asked her as she handed me my breakfast in bed. "Um, no, I don't think so." She said looking back in her head like she was trying to remember. "Well I love you." I told her. She kissed me and we both started eating our breakfast.

Olivia's POV

     After eating breakfast and getting ready I helped Noah into his car, which he didn't want me to do because he felt like he couldn't do anything, and we both left in our cars. When we got to the Smoffice I couldn't help Noah because we didn't tell anyone what happened. He looked ok, but I'm sure it hurt moving though. When we went into the squad room, Courtney immediately noticed and pulled me and Noah into a different room. "What happened?" She asked and gestured to Noah's bruise. "Anthony came to my house and beat me up." Noah said looking at the floor and unhooking his hand. "Noah I'm so sorry." Courtney said hugging Noah then me. "Its ok." We both say. When we come back we shot a squad vlogs video and we went to the pool. It was really fun and made me forget about Anthony.

     The squad was just sitting in the squad room so I decided to look at the comments of our vid. "Olivia and Noah are so cute together in this video!" "Keith is the double third wheel now XD." But then I found this comment "Does Noah have a bruise on his head? :O" The replies were "OMG He does! Noah please get better :,(" "Guys, you don't think he got into a fight do you?" "He probably didn't. At least, I HOPE he didn't!" I started crying and the whole squad looked at me. Noah came over to me and hugged me "Babe. What's wrong." I showed him the comments. "Shh, Shh, its ok." "No its n...not." I cried into him. "They...y know...." "It doesn't matter Olivia. Everything's gonna be fine." He was stroking my hair while I cried. I stopped crying a little and he kissed my forehead. "Are you ok?" He asked, holding my chin and making me look into his eyes. "Yeah." He let go reluctantly and looked into my eyes one last time then went back to his desk. I felt tired so I went to sleep on the couch.

Noah's POV

     It was 10 mins until we had to leave so I woke Olivia up. "Olivia." "mmf." "Olivia wake up." "mmn." I kissed her and she finally woke up. "Almost time to go sleeping beauty." She smiled and said. "Can I go to your house again?" "Two nights in a row?" "I....I'm.....um...." I started laughing but she looked serious so I stopped. "I'm....scared. I'm scared that Anthony might think we told our fans since they saw your bruise." She looked about to cry. "Yeah you can come, but you're driving yourself." I smiled at her and she smiled too. "Ok."