Woze and Flari

Noah's POV

     Today is a new day! No more Anthony to worry about and me and Olivia are happy. Olivia decided that she wanted to tell are fans we are together today. She told me that it would have to include all of the Smosh couples though, so we are on matchmaking duty. "I know that Flitz likes Mari but I don't know who Mari or Boze likes." I said "I'm pretty sure that Wes likes Boze though." "I will go ask Mari and Boze you go and chill for a sec." She told me. "Ok."

Olivia's POV

     I went to the Smosh gangs room (Squad=2nd Channel, Gang=Smosh Games, Crew=Both If you were confused) and saw Boze and Mari talking. "Mari! Boze! I need to talk to you two!" "Ok." They both said. I saw Courtney walk outside and she said "Are you guys having a girl talk without me?" And came and sat with us. "Ok so, you guys know how I'm with Noah and Courtney's with Shayne?" "Yeah." "Yes! You guys are so cute!"

     Mari and Boze said. "Well, I was wondering who you guys liked?" "I can't tell you that." Mari said. She had always been the most reserved of the girls. "Boze, what about you?" "Will you tell him." She blushed and looked worried. "I sister swear!" I said. "Wes." She mumbled. "Who?" We all asked. "I like Wes." She said slightly louder. "Yay! You guys are so cute together!" I almost screamed. She blushed again, which makes her look so pretty with her dark skin. "Mari, its your time now, I had to say!" Boze said. "Ugh. Fine. I like..I like.. Flitz." Mari said embarrassed, then happy. "Ok, Bye!" I said and ran out. "You said you wouldn't tell!" Mari and Boze said. "I said I wouldn't tell the person you liked!" I grinned and went to find Noah.

Noah's POV

      "Noah!" I hear Olivia call my name. "Took you long enough." I grinned. "Hey! They were being stubborn! Anyway Mari likes Flitz and Boze likes Wes so go talk to them!" She then pushed me towards wear Flitz, Wes, and Sohinki were. "Wes and Flitz I need to talk to you." I then pull them into the editing room because no one is in there. "Wes and Flitz, I know you like Boze and Mari, just admit it." I said, taking a chance. "Man, and I thought I was the only wizard here!" Flitz laughed and said. "Nah, I'm not a wizard, I'm a really good guesser." I said and ran to get Olivia.

Olivia's POV

     I was dragging Boze and Courtney was dragging Mari to the editing room where there soon to be boyfriends were when Noah came out. Noah went to get Shayne so him and Shayne can the make sure they don't leave like Wes did for Shayne. 

Mari's POV

    I said "What do they want?" "They?" Flitz then asked. "Did Olivia come to you guys?" "Yes." Boze said a little angry. "Still what do they want you guys to say?" I asked again. "Um...I...We...Flitz you can tell them." Wes sheepishly grinned. "You will too." "Fine you're first though." Wes was very stubborn about some secret hmm. "Mari, I love you. Like, alot. I have since the first maricraft days. You are just so smart and.." I leaned in and kissed him before he finished. "I can't wait for you to finish that because I want to kiss you know." I smirked mischievously. "Wes, your turn!" Flitz said while still shocked from his kiss. "Boze, I love you. I loved you when you first came at Winter Games! You were so cute and small and when you get angry or blush it makes you cuter. I just love..." He didn't get to finish because Boze started kissing him. Flitz wrapped his arm around me and I kissed his cheek.