Bar Fight Bloopers and Stuff

Olivia's POV

     We were done doing all the scenes for Summer Games except for Noah's. I was kind of scared because as much as I love him, he isn't very strong, and Wes is. I was glad when I found out he got padding. Before his scene I kissed him on the cheek and said, "Good luck. Don't die." He smiled and went to do his scene. The first part doing the scene was not that bad because he was just on Wes' back. The part I was scared of was Wes throwing him on the ground. They started doing and it went ok the first few tries. They were starting the 4th try when someone called. I stepped out and into the bathroom. "Hello?" "You better go find Noey." Suddenly the lights flicked off and someone grabbed me. "NOAH! HELP! mmmfm!" They put something over my mouth and nose. I started blacking out.

Noah's POV

     The lights went off and I said, "What happened?!" I then heard someone yelling "HELP!" I tried to find them but they stopped yelling. The lights turned back on and I was near the bathrooms. I went back to the set and everyone was there....except. "Olivia! Shes gone!" I yelled desperately. I ran to our cabins and looked everywhere. She wasn't in the Smoffice. I went back to my room to sit down. I looked at Olivia's nightstand and I saw a note.

     "Hey Noey. How's it going? Me and Olivia will be together one day. But until that day, she will wait with my friend. Hes keeping her in a special place. Very special. A place where she will stay forever. Where she will call home. A place without you. I hope you can survive to see us together. Sincerely Olivia's Husband."

I fell to the floor. I felt the urge to tear the paper apart. No. I'll be smart. I need to find her and this is the only clue I have. A special place? Where she will call home? Where is that? In prison with...with...him. Someone opened the door and I jerked around. Luckily it was just Courtney. "Hey." She said as she sat next to me. She saw the note and said, "What's that?" I gave it to her and she read it. She had her mouth covered the whole time. "We have to find her." She said at the end. "Its too dangerous. I'm going alone." "No you aren't. I don't care if its dangerous. I love Olivia too Noah. Besides, two brains are better than one. We will be able to find her easier with the both of us." She said and I asked, "What about Shayne? He won't want you getting hurt." "We don't have to tell him." She said. If she was ready to not tell Shayne, then I think shes ready to come. I nodded. "Should we bring anyone else?" I asked and someone replied "Yep." We both turned around and it was Damien and Boze. "What about Wes?" "He will worry way to much if I tell him. Olivia is worth that." Boze said and smiled. Courtney wrote a letter to Ian, Shayne and Wes that said, 

     "To: Shayne, Wes, Ian, and all of Smosh. Hi guys. Noah, Damien, Boze and Courtney (Me), are going to find Olivia. Don't try to find us. We might get hurt but we love Olivia so it will be fine. If I die I just want to say, Shayne, I love you so much. You always make me laugh and comfort me when I cry. Ian, thank you for letting us have this awesome opportunity to work here. If I don't die, please don't fire me and the others. And for Wes, Boze will right this. Wes I love you. You are always so goofy and childish and you make me laugh because of it. I know you don't want me to get hurt but we have to find Olivia. If this is goodbye, stay strong for me. Live for me. And don't stop eating candy." Boze then drew a smiley face and we put it on Shayne's desk. "Are we all ready?" I asked and they all nodded.

     "Lets go to a hotel near here, since its too far to drive to our houses yet." Damien said and we got in his car.

     Hey guys! I'm off vacay so you guys will get two chapters a day for the next five days! Unless I have to go somewhere. Then you will only get one. But anyway what do you guys think of this chapter? I left you on a cliff hanger 😈. Good thing you guys get another chapter today!            💖💖💖Bye Butt Mountain!💖💖💖