"Well let's go see her"He said. We walked inside the elevator and rode up to floor 12. We made it to that floor and they were rushing Monae out.

"What's going on?"Dillyn yelled going over to them.

"We have to rush her to emergency surgery. She's gonna have a C-section. But Ms.Peterson isn't doing to well"The doctor said making me rush over to them.

Monae was laid out on the bed sweating badly and breathing heavily

"If it comes down to choosing between me and the b-baby, choose the baby"She said grabbing Dillyn's arm.

"Your not gonna die Monae"He said as tears fell down his face.

"I feel like I am"

"Don't say that Monae"I said.

"Auri. I'm sorry for everything I said"

"Don't worry about it. It's ok"I said rubbing her leg.

"We need to go now!"The doctor yelled making the nurses push her into the elevator.

"I don't want her to die"Dillyn cried.

"She's not Dillyn. Just have faith"I said letting him cry on my shoulder.

:::

"Mr.Troy"The doctor called making me shake Dillyn awake.

"Are they ok?"He asked.

"I'm sorry Mr.Troy but we can only choose one. It's your fiancé or the baby"The doctor said making Dillyn cry.

"Please make a decision sir. We don't have much time"

"I choose Monae"He said making me widen my eyes.

"Are you sure sir?"

"I'm very sure now go save her"He said and the doctor nodded walking off.

"She said to choose the baby if it came down to it"

"I don't care. She's the love of my life. We could always make other babies. I'm not losing her"He said putting his head in his arms.

:::

I walked in the house exhausted as ever. I was still worried but needed to be home to see Nani.

"Where's Nani?"I asked noticing Jayda was on the couch watching tv.

"She's asleep upstairs. How is Monae?"

"I honestly don't know. She's in surgery. I'm going back there tonight after I take a shower and get Nani situated"I said and she nodded.

"Well I'll go to my hotel since Quincy's been calling me all day"She rolled her eyes.

"Tell him to stop by sometime"

"I will. He just had some business to tend to today but bye auri"She said hugging me.

"Ok bye. Be safe"I said as she walked out. I walked into my room and took off my shoes ready to take a shower and go to sleep.

I heard a knock making me groan. Jayda must've left something. I walked back downstairs and to the door. I looked through the peephole making me gasp and quickly open the door.

"Lulu"

"Aurion"

---------------------
I'm currently listening to Shawn Mendes and I love his album Illuminate 🎶 If you don't like him you can keep your comment to yourself and choke on a chicken bone and die🙃