1 YEAR! (Please Read)

Hey guys!😁

I know you want the next chapter and I promise I'm working on it.

But right now I just want to say...

Thank you and I love you guys!😊❤️

I know I say it a lot but this time is special.

It's been 1 year since I finally got the courage to post this book. What started out as just an idea for a one shot has become this amazing book. When I wrote the first chapter it was originally going to be just a one shot but I am so incredibly thankful that I decided to write the rest of the story. Seeing that you guys are reading my work and are always excited for the next chapter makes me so happy. I read stories on here all the time, but it wasn't until I published this that I realized what it actually means to the writers when you read their stories and comment and vote. It means way more than you think. When you read, comment, and vote that tells me that I'm not a crappy writer and that this is actually a good story. When you read and comment and vote it tells me that I'm doing a good job, and that means a lot to me. Even if you only read that's wonderful too. For a whole year I have had you guys reading my work and showing me you care about my work, you have no idea how much that means to me.

For a writer I'm having a really hard time finding the words to tell you guys how much you mean to me. So when I say I love you guys I mean it and so much more.

You guys are the reason I didn't stop 8 chapters ago (minus the author's notes).

In 1 year I've got 3.64k reads! That was all you guys, you guys did that. If it weren't for you guys reading I probably wouldn't have kept posting. I just want you guys to know I appreciate all of you who read.

I know I've been lacking with updates lately but I'm working on it.

I just can't believe it's been a year. Than you, and I love you all.

Please keep reading, because it's getting to the good part.

Love😁😁😊😊😘😘❤️❤️
(There isn't an emoji to explain how I feel)