Waste of Space p.1 - Taeyeon (girls generation)

!STOP! 

This chapter addresses touchy subjects such as, severe anxiety, depression, domestic violence and it contains coarse language. If you are uncomfortable with any of these subjects, please skip to the next chapter. 

--------

Taeyeon's p.o.v

I look at the clock once again awaiting his return. This part is so nerve racking. The waiting. Not knowing how bad of a reaction he'll have to my news this time. I lost my job. He's not going to be very pleased with me, that's for sure. 

I honestly don't know why I'm with him. He treats me like shit, has no respect for me nor my family, he's possessive and jealous and just toxic but, I'm scared so, I stay quiet and put up with him. I mean, if it weren't for him, I would have no where to sleep... Al thought, that might happen sooner rather than later. 

My thoughts get cut short when I hear the lock turn and the creak of the door opening, slowly, he stumbles in. My hands start to shake, my pulse quickens and, my breath shortens. Carefully, I make my way towards him. Sensing my presences, he turns to face me and I can smell the whisky on his breath, a bad sign already. (Warning, never tell someone bad news when they are intoxicated or get into an argument, they are more likely to act badly. ) 

"What?" He hisses out. I brace myself for a way to say this but he quickly looses his interests and makes his way to the bedroom. I follow him closely and before he can do anything else, I grab his arm gently so that he faces me again "Josh... I have something to tell you." I stare into his eyes, trying to appear more assertive but it doesn't calm my nerves whatsoever. 

"Spit it out" He stumbles backwards into the bed and then forward again into me, I hold him up a little, trying to support him and ground myself too. "I uh... I lost my job" shutting my eyes closed, knowing exactly what's coming next, he pushes me into the door "I knew" *hiccups* "I knew that was gonna happen" he falls back into the bed and then it's quiet.I sit on the floor, not daring to get up, as I let the tears fall onto the carpet beneath me. 

After about an hour has passed, I get up and start gathering my things. Enough is enough. my mother raised me better than this. I'm leaving him, this town, time to start fresh. No more feeling sorry for myself, no more being scared, no more being a waste of space.