"It's Not Over"- Irene (red velvet)

This was requested by Maine004 and this is a boy x girl (Irene) imagine based on the scene "it's not over" in "The Notebook". The scene below if anyone wants to watch it or if you have no idea what i'm talking about when I say "The Notebook". Great movie! No! One of the best movies to ever exists and I don't usually enjoy romantic movies 

--
Irene's p.o.v

We had broken up 7 years ago. I waited for him for 7 years. I spent all those years with another man thinking about him. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Jon but he's not y/n. Y/n always made me feel like I was the only girl in the entire world like I was his most prized possession. 

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock at the door. I slowly got up, a little reculent to open the door because if it was Jon, he would have just came in and I wasn't expecting anyone today. I opened the door ever so slowly, I could not believe my eyes when I saw y/n standing there. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked the man that left me 7 years ago with no letter, no messages nothing. Nothing but a broken heart "Irene, it's been so long. I've been looking all over for you and when I heard you were still living here, I just had to come by and see how you've been. So, how have you been?" 

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, nor hearing. After 7 years, this was all he had to say. "How have you been?" I repeated "really? that's it. Y/n we haven't seen each other in so long. That's all you have to say" I stepped out and walked right up to him, he moved back and smiled a small smile "Don't you know me by now? Of course that's not it, there's also something I want to show you" Before I could protest, he took me by the wrist and started dragging me along with him.

When we finally stopped walking, we found ourselves standing next to a beautiful lake. He grabbed my wrists once again and told me to get in one of the rowboats. I did as he said and sat at one end of the boat while he sat at the other end of the boat and took charge of the rows. 

We were rowing in silence enjoying the view when, out of nowhere, it started to rain. No, more like pouring rain over our heads. I put my vests over my head while y/n just sat there and laughed at me. I realized that rain wouldn't do me any harm and laughed along with him.

Then I remembered, he kept me waiting for 7 years without ever getting in touch with me. now, he just shows up at my door, takes me on a boat ride, when I'm about to get married to another man who I love very much. I don't so. 

As soon as we reached the dock, I jumped right off and started making my way back home in the rain, but, I turned around. I was going to ask him why he didn't get in contact with me sooner, why he made me wait all these years and why did he come back now.

"Why y/n, why did you do all this? Why didn't you try to get in contact with me sooner, why didn't you write me or message me? Why did you make me wait for 7... I waited for you for 7 years because it wasn't over for me. So why did you come back now, now that I'm getting married to someone else?" I let all my emotions spill out of me. I looked into his y/e/c (your eye colour) and saw the confusion they had in them. 

"I did get in contact with you, I wrote you 365 letters for a year. That's letter a day and you never wrote back. I waited for 7 years too, and guess what Irene" He came closer to me, cupped my face with his hands "it's not over" and then he kissed me.

--

Did you guys like it? I hope you did hehe 

peace out little doves 

@Maine004 I really hope this is what you wanted or close to what you wanted