Maybe later-Victoria (fx)

Victoria's p.o.v
***flashback***
"Babe, wanna go take a walk" y/n asked me trying to get my attention " not now, maybe later" she tried again 30 minutes later but I answered the same thing "maybe later".

An hour had passed before she tested her luck again "Vic, can we go the mall today" I didn't even bother looking up from my computer "I have to finish this, maybe later"

Y/n tried again an hour later "take a break and eat with me will you?" She asked but again I just shrugged it off and said "maybe later" She was starting to get tired of constantly getting shut down with "maybe later"

She kept trying to get my attention but I kept ignoring her

***end of flashback***
Y/n hadn't come in my office for a while now. I was still typing at my computer trying to get this done as fast as I could.

I heard the coffee machine go off and then I heard her little footsteps coming closer, a smile spread over my face as she put the cup down beside me. I wad about to take a sip when she said "why don't you take a break, please babe. You're always working so hard and I don't want you to have a burn out, take a break" Y/n put her hands gently on my shoulder "I still need to finish this, thanks for the coffee and the concern but, may-" y/n put one of her hands over my mouth and turned my chair around with the other "listen up Victoria, that wasn't even a choice. You are taking a break wether you want to or not"

She dragged me to the entrance of the house, forced me to put some shoes on. I did as told and walked out after her. She opened the passenger door for me and closed it after I was in and quickly climbed in the driver seat afterwards.

We drove around the neighbourhood for hours just listening to music and talking and just having a good time just me and y/n. We didn't realize just how late it had gotten when we got back home. She pulled the car in the driveway and parked it. We got out and went inside were, as soon as she had locked the door and pulled her close to me, kissed her and said "thank you" she smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder "you're welcome... I love you" I smiled at her words "I love you too"

I can finish my work later. I need to spend time with my wife first.