Starbucks - Chaeyeon (dia)

Uh I know I've been kinda inactive on this book and my other imagine book but hear me out... I created a NEW book (new get it? no? it's the name of my book) and well I've been concentrating on it more lately, trying to write part 5 and shit so I apologize but I'm back here I promise! Also, I started this new thing where my useless comments are gonna be in italic instead of just in parentheses yeah  

Check out my book "New : a Kim Hyuna story" if you want, it's girlxgril 

 --

Chaeyeon's p.o.v 

Every morning I see her sitting there by the big window overlooking the street, just sipping her coffee? Not entirely sure what it is since I've been distracted by her beauty.

I know absolutely nothing about her besides the fact that her name is y/n. How do I know that you ask? (no asked actually but sure go ahead and tell us anyway) This is Starbucks, the call out people's name once their drinks or order are ready. So whenever the call out y/n, she gets up walks to the counter. I just put 2 and 2 together and BAM (Bae Bae Bae BAAM BAAM) I know her name. 

But man, do I want to know A LOT more about the mysterious beauty! Like, what's her last name, how old is she, is she into girls, is she single, does she even like cats? Or does she just have a cat backpack for fun? Or maybe like, what's her favourite colour, what kind of music does she like, EVERYTHING... Maybe not everything but you get what I'm saying right?

But I'm too shy to just go up to her and ask her. How do you even do that anyway? "Hey, is this seat taken? No? Are you?" like how stupid does that sound? Pretty forward and bold, too bold for me. I'm more of an "I'll stare at you really intensely and hope that you get the message that I like you" But that never seems to work for some odd, unknown reason. 

I just wish she would just walk over here, drop her drink on my shoes and then feel bad and be like "I'm so sorry" and then I'd be like "Nah girl, it's all good, let me buy you a new drink" but it would probably more like " uh I don't like shoe, buy new drink?" because I'm just THAT awkward 

You know what Chaeyeon? You're gonna get up, walk over there and just do it! Yeah, go Chaeyeon. I stand up, pick my bag up and turn around to see... Her table's empty "Dammit..." But just as I turn to leave, someone taps me on the shoulder and to my surprise, it's her. "Hi, sorry I didn't mean to startle you but I've been coming here every morning just to see you and you are so pretty... I was wondering if we could get lunch together? If you're not busy of course" She asked barely catching her breath "uh uh uh yeah" I finally managed to get out.  

I LOVE Starbucks now wow. 

--

Kinda sucky I know I know but anyway, I hope you enjoyed! 

Song : Will you go out with me? by Dia