How to Be a Heartbreaker - Hwasa (mamamoo)

A/n If you have instagram, feel free to follow me on there @ xoblack_26 or my shared account @ ultqueens_ :) 

Also, this is my first gender neutral imagine so let me know how I did and if you want more :)

----

Y/n's p.o.v 

Here she comes, Ahn Hye Jin. The school's biggest heartbreaker. I mean, it's easy to see why so many people fall for her, she's breathtaking. 

Everybody that she walks pasts seem to hold their breath, their eyes fixated on her. It's almost like a scene from a movie. She nears me and my friend, turns her head, almost in slow motion, catches my eye and flashes me a smile, before continuing down the hallway. 

Yep, I can totally see what everyone sees.

----

Hwasa's p.o.v

Everyone's eyes are on me. Every. Single. Day. And no, I don't mind the attention, I just don't care anymore. 

Until I seem them. Standing next to their locker with their friend. 

The only person in this school who hasn't asked me out yet. The only person I really want to look at me. 

They're already looking in my direction so I lock eyes with them and flash them a smile before turing my head back, not letting them get more than that.

----

The last bell before lunch rings and I head straight for y/n, grabbing their arm to stop them from moving any further "Y/n, come have lunch with me." They blink their eyes twice, seemingly stunned "Uh.. I don't know" I chuckle, how cute. "That wasn't a question, you're having lunch with me. Come on" I'm already half way out the door by the end of my sentence, knowing they'll follow. 

And they do. And then we're out on the school steps, they're awkwardly watching me eat, almost as if they'll be my next meal. 

"Are you good?" 

They shook their head, indicating yes but their wide eyes, told me no. "Seriously, what's wrong?"   I took another bite of my food, this is kinda painful "I'm uh sorry.. You're just so cool..." they looked down at their hands, playing with the ring on their finger. "Oh" I laughed it off, as I always do, it happens a lot for people to get nervous around me "Could you, uh, teach me?" Quickly looking up at me then back down again, they ask this incomplete question.

"Teach you what? I'm not very good at school so, you might want to ask someone else... Also, just look at me. I won't bite." I smirk, because well, I do bite and I notice them smiling. What a beautiful thing. "I meant like, teach me your ways... How to be more confident... How to be a heartbreaker!" Jumping to their feet, they turned to face me with a hopeful expression that I couldn't help but laugh.

"This is how to be a heartbreaker."

-----

a/n aha I hope you liked it, this was kinda rushed.