(Half century😀😀😀😀)

Start from the beginning

I was just about to call my mom and ask her to pick me up when the music came on…and not just ANY music, but Thriller! I LOVE that song!!

I was SUPER tempted to get up and do the ballet of the zombie dance I did with Chloe and Zoey…but before I got a chance, this tiny old lady beat me to it!

She looked like was she about 115, but that didn’t stop her from taking three steps to the right with her arms up like claws, and then three steps to the left.

At that point, I couldn’t helped myself…my inner zombie was DYING to come out, so I got up next to her and started doing my thing!

After about 10 seconds, this other old lady got up and joined in, and about 10 seconds later, two more joined in.

By the end of the song, almost EVERY old person was doing the Thriller dance…including this one guy dancing with a walker!

When I first got there, I seriously questioned if some of them were even BREATHING…and now they were all up, jumping around like a bunch of kids (prematurely aged, grey-haired kids, but still).

They played A TON of super fun songs after that, and I danced for pretty much the rest of the afternoon.

I’m not going to lie…I STILL missed hanging out with Chloe and Zoey. But my mom was right…I DID have a blast!

*

*************************************************

        WHY BRIANNA THINKS I’M AN ICE QUEEN

I’m SO tired of my mom trying to force me to be Brianna’s best friend!

She has her own six-year old friends, who also love Queasy Cheesy and drawing on walls, and I have my own friends, who, thankfully, never suck their thumbs or have accidents at night and then try to crawl into my bed.

Why can’t we just be sisters and leave it at that?

This Saturday, I was supposed to hang out with Chloe and Zoey (because that’s what I do pretty much every weekend). But Brianna started crying to my mom about seeing “Frozen,” even though she’s already seen it!

My mom took her the first week it came out, but she told my mom she had to go again with me because, “Nikki’s my Elsa!”

At first, I thought she meant that I’m as mean as an ice queen, but then she sang, “I never see you anymore. Come out the door. It’s like you’ve gone away.

(That’s from the movie! Sorry for the spoiler alert, if you haven’t seen it…)

After that, my mom said, “Awww! Your sister misses you. Do you really want to let her down?”

I tilted my head to think about it, as Brianna stood there staring at me with these big puppy dog eyes, but then my mom said, “That was a rhetorical question, Nikki! OF COURSE you don’t want to let her down!”

I HATE rhetorical questions from my mom. They always start with, “Do you really…” and end with something I obviously wouldn’t want, like…