He officially hated Nick Grimshaw.

"Why the fuck did you let him drink as much, Grimshaw?" He yelled as soon as the taller man opened the door to his house.

"He needed to escape from your daily routine. He is an adult and I'm definitely not his father to try and prevent him from drinking." Nick yelled back.

"You're not his father, Nick, but you're his fucking friend." Louis exclaimed and passed through Nick to help Harry stand from the couch he was laying at.

"What are you doing, Harry?" Louis shook his head, his bottom lip trembling as Harry stumbled on his feet before falling onto Louis and nuzzling his face into the shorter boy's neck.

"Having fun." He slurred.

"We're going home. Goodbye, Nick." Louis snapped and picked Harry up, carrying him bridal style towards his car. "I'll send Niall and Liam to take his car tomorrow." He informed Nick, not even waiting for a response as he started to drive away.

"I love you, Lou." Harry mumbled and closed his eyes, leaning his head on the window. Even after worrying and getting mad at Harry, he couldn't resist the boy's sweetness. He let a small smile appear and reached for a moment to push Harry's curls out of his face.

...

"My head hurts, please, make him stop." Harry whined as Louis shook a crying JJ in his arms. It was five in the morning and Louis was losing his mind.

"Shh, baby, it's alright, you're fine." He soothed the baby by rubbing his tummy softly and his cries slowed down a bit. He layed him down next to Harry and Harry finally opened his eyes to look at his son who had suddenly stopped, feeling the presence of his father again.

"I feed him, I cuddle him to sleep, I rub his belly and all he wants is to be close to you." Louis huffed, even though he stared fondly when Harry placed the baby on his chest.

"I'm sorry, Lou. He's probably missed me." He whispered, feeling a lot more sober than he was at Nick's.

"I know, but that's not what we should talk about right now. I'm bringing you some painkillers and we'll go to sleep."

When Louis got back to their bedroom, his boys were fast asleep. JJ was cuddled into Harry's chest and Harry had placed a soft hand right under his bum to keep him steady. Louis smiled, all the anger vanishing at the sight, and pulled out his phone to snap a picture. He fell asleep quickly, but not before making the new photo his new lockscreen.

...

"No, Harry." Louis said for the millionth time since they had woken up.

"Please, Lou, It won't happen again." Harry had been begging Louis to let him go out with Nick again, but his fiance was having none of that.

"My answer is still no Harry. Ever since you started going out with Nick, you've changed. My answer is final."

"Fuck you, Lou, you are not my mother. I was kind enough to ask you, but I don't need your permission." Harry snapped and immediately regretted what had just gotten out of his mouth.

"You did not just say that." Louis mumbled and stood up from couch they were sitting on, ignoring Harry's hand that was holding onto his wrist to prevent him from leaving.

"I'm sorry, Lou. I swear I didn't mean it." He pleaded, getting up as well.

"Of course you didn't." Louis whispered sadly and pushed Harry away when he tried to pull him into a hug.

"I'm just... I'm so sick of staying home all the time. It's a routine I have to follow with you and a stupid baby and it drives me crazy."

Louis shook his head, disappointed. "The baby you just called stupid is our child, Harry. He is my life. I'm young too, but I don't give a fuck about having fun. Fun for me is being home with my son and fiancé. I thought we were a family, but you don't want that. You can leave, Harry, and don't you dare come back unless you make up your mind."

"I'm so-" Harry started, but Louis cut him off.

"Save it."

The younger boy frowned, letting a few tears escape and he leaned down to kiss Louis softly. It was only a peck, but it was a way of saying goodbye temporarily. "I love you, Boo." He whispered and after gathering his things, he left their house, leaving Louis alone with their baby boy. Louis cried himself to sleep that night, not really understanding what went wrong with their relationship. He only hoped Harry would change his mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is edited.
23/11/2020

Harry doesn't seem like his usual self. What did you think of this chapter? Let me know in the comments! :)