6| hey baby

After Michael finished singing all that he had down, I began to clap, and so did everyone else. He came out of the booth. "Thank you guys." He said, smiling. He walked over to me, and took my hands into his. "You have to help me find out who she is." He said. I rolled my eyes, but was obviously open to helping. 

I drug him over to where Simone and the girl were standing. The girl at first was paying no attention to Michael, but when she caught sight of him staring at her, she began to laugh. Simone turned around. "Oh, him? That's Michael." She said. Simone brought the girl in front of her. 

"Susie, Michael. Michael, Susie." Simone introduced them, whilst I was on the sidelines snickering at her name along with Quint. "It's really nice to meet you Michael." She said, holding out her hand. Michael gladly accepted. 

"It's nice meeting you too, Susie." I began to snicker again. I'm sorry for anyone that's reading this named Susie. I just can't take that name seriously. 

I watched as they stared at each other for a while. They were observing each other's features, and weren't tearing their eyes off of one another. 

"But who is she though?" I asked. "She's my assistant." Simone said. "Now, it's about time we stopped staring at each other's faces and got to work." She was throwing shots at the two lovebirds in the center of the room. 

"SHOTS FIRED!" Quint yelled. Only then did the two snap out of their entrancement with each other. I grabbed Michael's book and a pen. Michael came and sat down beside me, and Susie stood beside Simone. Quint sat beside us, too. 

"Alright, so you stopped at 'tearing through me'." I said, trying to think of something to come up with after that. 

"Well, if you're thinking about something or someone glaring at you as soon as you walk into a room, they would say something right?" Quint asked. 

Michael nodded. "Oh! What about 'someone said welcome to your doom'?" He asked. I quickly scribbled down the lyrics, trying to come up with something as quick as Michael and Quint did. It turned out I was a little slow at things, because they had come up with the song until the chorus. At this point, they were stumped. 

I was thinking about the circumstances the guy in the song was in, and how he said that he got his heartbroken. I thought about a hotel. "Guys! I got it!" I said. They were pacing around the room, but when I said those words, They turned their heads towards me with a bit of hope. "Heartbreak Hotel?" I questioned. I was a bit skeptical at first, but it turned out that they loved it, so I wrote it down. Susie and Simone were in the booth trying to come up with an instrumental for the first half. 

It was almost one in the morning by the time we finished the song, but no one was near tired, and were actually ready to record it.  But Simone stopped us. 

"Nah, get some rest. We're having a meeting with Jahil in the morning. We were yet to know who Jahil really was, but it seemed like someone really important, so I obeyed her and took a shower, put on my pajamas, and went to sleep. 

-----

AN///

This was a really short chapter, I know, but I really wanted to finish the day, you know? How do you feel about Michael's new love bug? 

And if you're wondering who play's as Susie, here you go:

*cough* RIHANNA *cough*

Tell me how you're feeling about the book so far! <3 

Much love- sunsetdrivers <3