Skin

GINGER

Those walls I had built were slowly crumbling. He was making it hard for me to keep my composure. I closed my eyes, taking in the moment. Jacob ran his hands through my curls. Clearing my throat, I said, "Well? You say you love me, prove it." He lingered closer to me; he owned a sweet, intoxicating scent. I kept pushing him to prove what I already knew deep within me. I was sure he loved me, but I wanted to see what he'd do to show it. After all, actions speak louder than words. Those eyes of his practically burned a hole right through me. They were almost hypnotizing. I felt his warm breath on my skin as he whispered,

"Relax, baby. Let me take control for once."

I felt my body loosen up a little at his command. Jacob put his forehead to mine, deepening his gaze into my eyes. His pupils jetted back and forth; it amazed me how rich the color of them were. The walls seemed to have closed in a little as I could no longer pay attention to my surroundings. All I could see was him. And I was totally satisfied with that. I tried to speak, but no words came. He knew I was speechless, and he smirked with pleasure. My spine tingled when I felt his arm wrap around my waist. Then he snapped at me with a seductive tone....

JACOB

"I know you think I'm sexy," I growled seductively.

Ginger gave me a shocked expression, but I could tell she loved it. This was our moment. If she was ever going to be completely comfortable with me, I'd have to get her out of what she was used to.

Ginger tried to act tough, as if this was nothing new. "Since when do I think you're sexy?"

I clamped on to her tighter, so that she couldn't escape my grasp. My lips inched further and further towards hers. I mumbled in a sensual tone,

"Since I gave you the most thrilling, intense kiss you'd ever had back there in that music room. Right in front of the piano, where you said you loved me. Remember that?"

She grinned, batting her lengthy eyelashes at me.

Another point for me. ;)

GINGER

He enjoyed this little exchange between us. I was lost for words, and I liked it like that way. It was intimidating and sexy at the same time. His left hand grazed across my face while still kept his firm grip of me in his right arm. It was a strong, masculine arm. My heart yearned for him to just swoop me up bridal style and make my night worthwhile. All the heat in my body rushed to my face, making me turn a crimson red as I blushed.

"Tell me you love me, Ginger."

I smirked, running my hand through his afro. His body tensed as I did so. I knew I was getting him all riled up. Chuckling at the thought, I teased, "Not until you show me you love me."

"Pretty lady, don't tease me. That's dangerous," he pressed on.

The passion was about to reach its peak and erupt. I let my hands wander up his shirt, my fingertips drumming lightly on his abs. He chuckled flirtatiously and shoved me gently. I stepped back instinctively. My back hit the wall, and his lips crashed into mine ferociously. Those memorable sparks I felt before flashed once again.

Jacob was suddenly shirtless, exposing his sculpted form. He left no space between us as he glued himself to me. I felt him grind slowly and his skin illuminated appeal.

I knew that the night would be....eventful. <3

Like it? Comment below or tweet me @Its_Ambyy to tell me what you think.!