Intense Passionate Explosive

Before I knew it, Jacob was taking me home. I leaned on him for support. I was still a little weak and dizzy. His grip on my waist tightened as my knees wobbled underneath me. I was so exhausted.

"Almost there," Jacob encouraged as we made our way up the stairs to the apartment.

I plopped down on the couch. My eyelids drooped; I was prepared for sleep. Until...

"No sleeping, Ginger,''

"Why?," I groaned.

His eyes watered and lips quivered. Turning away from me, he mumbled.

"What if you didn't wake up?"

I suddenly didn't want to sleep anymore. I was too worried about him being worried about me. Before I could say anything, he was already gripping my shoulders, holding my face close to his.

"Back at that hospital, I meant what I said. I'm not going to let you slip through my fingers."

I never questioned his seriousness. I knew he meant what he said. However, we couldn't waste time being scared not knowing whether I would wake up or not. Besides, the doctor gave me six months. I had a little less than that since some days had passed. But, nonetheless, I had some time. Hopefully, God would grant me more...enough to actually enjoy life.

I let my hands graze the sides of his face; his skin was so delicate and warm. "Perez, I'm trying to be strong. But I can't do that alone. Hang in there for me. I trust you."

The moment had become so emotional for me. He was nervous. Nervous that death would come early. I knew Jacob was sure I'd be okay before, but then I fainted and it terrified him. In reality, I was pushed to my mental limits. It was only a little while ago when I got pi$$ed and I just blacked out. Not to say it was his fault, but he knew how to push my buttons. And that's just what nobody has EVER been able to do. He's special, I know it.

Jacob continued to look into my eyes. I knew he cared for me, that was obvious. But did he love me like I loved him? What was I supposed to do with this moment? Tell him how I feel?

I pulled away from his gaze. Those eyes of his were practically piercing through me. I could feel it and I could only take so much. I strolled over to the door to the right of me. It seemed like forever since I had last been in there. Turning the knob, I opened the door slowly. I didn't hear Jacob's footsteps, but I could sense his powerful presence behind me. Music always had a special place in my heart, and it still did. I gravitated towards the grand piano that was placed in the center of the room. My drum set sat in the corner by the window, just how I remembered. Also, my cello, violin, and guitar were neatly placed on the wall beside each other.

As I turned to Jacob, I saw him gasp softly. "Wow," he marveled.

"So you're an undercover musician, I see," he joked. I couldn't help but smirk at him.

"You never asked," I chuckled.

He made his way over to the bench in front of the piano.

"Do you play?," I inquired.

"I took a few lessons, but I'm no professional," he answered back.

I took a seat next to him on the bench, assuming he would send an invitation to do so anyway.

The ivory keys on the piano were covered in sheet of dust. It was apparent that the beautiful instrument hadn't been used recently. The sight made me feel guilty, I had put my love for music on hold. I blew the dust away, and the piano keys seemed to shine. Almost in a silent appreciation.

Jacob proclaimed, "I don't see why you're not in this room every minute of the day."

I inched closer to him. I felt another "opening up" experience coming on.

"For the longest, this room was my little wonderland. It was my escape from..whatever I needed to avoid," I said.

His eyebrows frowned in curiosity. "So what changed things? What made you stop coming in here?," he questioned.

I shrugged, "I don't even remember exactly what, to be honest."

He replied simply, "Then it wasn't worthwhile, whatever the reason."

The urge that bellowed within me was aching for release. I squirmed in my seat, so I played on the piano keys just to keep myself occupied. Otherwise, I was going to pounce on him. He was so charming, intelligent, sexy...

I continued to play a whimsical melody on my piano, then Jacob started conversation again.

"In matter of days, you've managed to change everything I thought about you. But it seems like I've known you all my life."

I smiled but didn't respond. I couldn't find the right words to reply. I noticed his eyes focus in on my hands as I played with ease and skill.

"Your hands, they're so tiny," he pointed out. This made me stop my piano playing. I threw my head back in laughter.

"So?," I countered in amusement.

Jacob took hold of my hands. That urge came again. But it returned with much more force and intent. I looked at how they fit into his hands so perfectly. My heart melted. He got closer to my face, "What are you thinking, Ginger?,"

I advanced, inching even closer. I stuttered, "I...I'm thinking..".

He raised his eyebrows thoughtfully, waiting on me to answer. That's when my lips crashed into his. I could feel his body tense up as mine relaxed. Sparks definitely flew. They were bursting. In seconds I was in his lap, straddling him. I felt his hands travel to my waist, holding me for support. We never once parted from the kiss. My heart fluttered in excitement. Then his lips made their way to my neck. And then back up to my face. I sent more passion his way, kissing around his face. I felt his smile against my skin. I nibbled light on his ear, keeping the heated intensity between us.

As our little kissing episode came to and end, I felt my heartbeat return to its normal pace. My heaving breathing slowed. I stayed in Jacob's arms, not wanting to let go.

"Jacob," I whispered.

"Yes?," he answered. Chills rippled down my spine as I felt his breath trail on my skin.

"I love you." The words just spilled out. I waited for him to say something. It seemed like forever had passed before he even moved.

He held my face in his hands; a sweet smile crept. Time froze as he kissed me passionately. And as he let go, uncontrollable tears fell from my eyes.

"I love you too," he said.

I wiped my tears away, sniffling in pure relief.

I had said it. I felt accomplished then. But, more importantly, I felt LOVED.

Awww.! Next chapter coming soon.! Tweet me @Its_Ambyy or comment below and tell me what you think.!