Love 3 - a Talk

Being shoved into a bathroom with one of his brothers was the last thing he wanted on his list of unwanted situations to be in. However...If its Karamatsu maybe...

Ichimatsu stares at the dirty matsu that is passed out cold on the slightly wet bathroom floor. He sighs loudly, even groaning on purpose so to show the two matsus outside of his annoyance. Grabbing Karamatsu by his leg, he pulls him into the bathtub before slowly taking Karamatsu's clothes off. As he pulls up Karamatsu's hoodie, his arms started to shake and his face starts to flush red.

This... This is weird, right?!

He pulls Karamatsu's hoodie down before rushing off to a corner to rethink about his actions. This... is definitely weird! Karamatsu then groans a little and starts to wake... However...

When Karamatsu was slowly trying to get up, he slipped and fell back into the tub, knocking him, unfortunately, out cold.

Ichimatsu kneeled by the corner, completely stunned by the ordeal. Is... Is that matsu stupid?!

Ichimatsu rushes over to find Karamatsu's nose bleeding once again and a huge bump on his forehead. He grumbles a little before pulling up his sleeves.

"I better be getting paid for this..."

LATER

Ichimatsu left the passed out matsu in bed before heading out of the house alone. He decided to get some fresh air after being stuck with Karamatsu for the past half an hour washing the dirty matsu's body.

After wondering for awhile, he found himself at a bridge. He stretched his arms out over the railings and stared at the horizon before his eyes landed on his fingertips.

'I touched Karamatsu with my hands...'

Ichimatsu thought with impure thoughts devouring his mind. He could have...

He would have, but some random passerby got to him first. Now Ichimatsu becomes furious over the thought of someone touching what was his. However, how was he going to find out who had done it? He doesn't know where and when it happened.

Scratching his arms with his fingers, Ichimatsu started to become anxious and somehow irritated at himself for not knowing what to do.

He looks around the bridge for any ideas that could sprout but to no avail. He sighs before sensing a presence from behind him as Ichimatsu swiftly turns around, his cat form threatening to be unleashed.

"Whoa whoa! Relax Ichimatsu. It's just me, Osomatsu."

Osomatsu panics, waving his arms to defend himself from the cat matsu. Ichimatsu relaxes himself, his kitty stance slowing turning back into one of those typical hunched back form that Ichimatsu has failed to correct. He grumbles in annoyance before returning his gaze into the river.

"Ichimatsu..."

Osomatsu muttered under his breath before joining Ichimatsu by the railings. This earned Osomatsu a menacing glare from Ichimatsu but he shrugs it off, probably immune from the glares Ichimatsu gives to everyone.

"Listen, I want to get this crook as much as you do. I'm the oldest and it might not sound like it, but I care."

Osomatsu speaks with a concerned tone which is far different from his usual carefree one.

"Really? Because it didn't seem like the case before we lost the guy. Don't tell me that you suddenly cared just because he is raped and the trauma is not as bad as our bullying, because that's a load of bullcrap."

Ichimatsu growls in response.

"Hey! I agree some of us has bullied him badly but it crosses all lines when that happened. As his brothers, we should act quickly to find the pervert."

Osomatsu explains, however, Ichimatsu is having none of it.

"Are you seriously not listening to me? We are BAD! Especially to Karamatsu! We are TOXIC! To his wellbeing! What if... What if he's never going to be the same after what happened...? Is it my fault? Is it..."

Ichimatsu wipes a lone tear from his eyes before continuing with trembling lips.

"Is it ours? How can we call ourselves his brothers if all we do is making him miserable?"

Osomatsu stared at the obviously depressed Ichimatsu and had honestly zero clue of what to do to comfort his younger brother. He cleared his throat before speaking again.

"Ah. Listen, Ichimatsu. To be honest, I don't know why and how he puts up with our constant bullying. But i know for a fact that even though we do the things we do, we never actually mean it. We love the stupid idiot, trust me, I know. It is absolutely, i repeat, absolutely non-related, that what happened had to happen to our Karamatsu."

Ichimatsu stays quiet, his eyes not leaving the river but Osomatsu could tell that he was listening to his every word.

"But however, I dare say, because this has happened to our Karamatsu, it has become our business that he has become what he is going to be after he wakes. And trust me, I am going to find this asshole and make him pay. We all are."

Osomatsu stops and takes in loads of air. He had never been the one giving a talk to any of his brothers before. This is a strange first. He prays this could land him a spot in heaven and make god forget his ill ways.

"...ight."

Ichimatsu mumbles softly. Osomatsu tilts his head in confusion as he did not catch what Ichimatsu had said at all. Ichimatsu growls a little before hugging his older brother reluctantly. His tears pours out like a uncontrollable hose as his grip around Osomatsu tightens.

"Whoa, you-"

"...'m sorry for about face."

Osomatsu stares at the crying matsu before a smile paints his face. He puts his arms around Ichimatsu awkwardly before whispering to himself.

"We will get this guy and make him pay to all 5 of our hells. Karamatsu can watch as we make him suffer for all the pain he caused."

[DISCONTINUED] Hatred Is Such A Strong WordOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara