Hatred 1 - Out Of The House

"Awhh, I lost at Pachinko again..." Osomatsu sighs as he slides open the door and sits himself down right next to Choromatsu. "Go get a job, NEET brother." Choromatsu grumbles as Osomatsu lays his head on Chormatsu's thighs.

"Why would I need a job, if I got you as a salaryman?" Osomatsu laughs, followed by the rest of the Matsu brothers.

"Don't worry Buraza, I will take care of you, for I, am the great Karama-"

"Shut up Karamatsu, we all know that the last person to ever get a job is you and your cringeworthy words." Todomatsu shot back, emotionless as he continues to type away on his cellphone. He is indeed, merciless in his words, Todomatsu.

"Ack! That was mean..." Karamatsu mumbled to himself as he scooted away from Todomatsu.

"Karamatsu, can you go get me some juice at the nearest convinience store?" Osomatsu asked while poking Karamatsu with his feet. Karamatsu's eyes sparkled in happiness to hear his brother's words of 'distress'.

"Sure, my dear buraza! Anything for my buraza!"

One after the other, the Matsu brothers listed the things that they wanted Karamatsu to buy. Karamatsu laughed in delight as he agreed to buy the things that his dear brothers want and left.

"Jeez, he's so easy to bully."

"Who cares, free food is welcome on my book."

"..."

"BASEBALL! MUSCLE MUSCLE, HUSTLE HUSTLE!"

"I can't wait to get Nyaa Chan's tissue packets..."

Neither did the brothers know that Karamatsu was standing behind the door, listening to their conversation about how easy it was to get him to do whatever they want. They were right, but it was because Karamatsu loved them that he does this.

"They love me, they all love me..." Karamatsu chanted quietly in his head over and over again, hoping that his thoughts of how much of a useless brother he is vanishes.

"I'm going for a walk." Ichimatsu mumbled as he stumbled to the door with his cat toy. The Matsu Brothers waved him goodbye as they waited for the blue idiot brother to return with their food or...tissue packets.

Ichimatsu was walking halfway when he heard a faint sob from a backalley. Does he dare to enter the alley? He might be able to find either more cats and just some homeless person crying about how they should have stayed with their parents instead. Ichimatsu shrugged and strolled into the alley, feeling rather brave with his lucky cat toy charm.

From a distance, Ichimatsu can tell it was a person instead of a cat sobbing alone in the alley. He was about to turn back when he heard a faint voice crying out for his brother's name.

Was it...

Karamatsu?

He walked towards the sound slowly, and spotted the familiar blue jacket from the distance. Karamatsu seemed to have spotted Ichimatsu as well, as he frantically reaches for his black glasses and wore it to cover up his tear stained face.

"Wha-What is up, my buraza? Have you come after me because you are worried for my existance?" Karamatsu tries to hide his obviously hoarse voice from crying alone in the alley but fails anyway. Ichimatsu gave a blank stare as he decides what to do next. Deep inside, Karamatsu wanted his brother to say yes, that he is worried for Karamatsu, but he knew Ichimatsu wouldn't anyway.

"...No. I just went for a walk."

"Oh... I guess I should head back! My brothers are waiting for m-"

"No they aren't. You know it." Ichimatsu growled. Karamatsu stopped walking and just stared at the ground miserably. He knew it too, but hated to admit that his brothers only wanted the goods he had in his hands. Sometimes he even wonders if they loved him.

"Buraza...I'm going home." Karamatsu then continues walking, leaving Ichimatsu behind, all alone in the alley. Ichimatsu just stared at Karamatsu's back until he was nowhere to be seen.

Ichimatsu just stayed there with his cat toy, being the trash that he is, and wonders about how his brothers are going to treat Karamatsu later back home. He was not much better, occasionally destroying Karamatsu's glasses from time to time and stealing his magazines due to his fascination with Karamatsu's clothes.

He sighs as he laid on the trash bag comfortably and until he decided to go home.