Love 4 - Investigations

"So i'm just saying, we should all ask around and see if anyone knows where Karamatsu went after that night!"

Jyuushimatsu suggests as he paces around the room. The red, green and pink matsu nod their heads in unison, whereas the purple matsu just sits right next to the blue, silent and tired.

Karamatsu stares blankly at the ground and shown no signs of reaction towards the rest of his brothers.

"Would it matter? The incident happened at night, who the hell could actually see well or even care to look at other people's faces? They all want to go home."

Ichimatsu replies. He's tired. But he isn't tired from taking care of Karamatsu or listening to his brothers. He's tired of being angry. It's what makes Karamatsu scared of him in the first place. Karamatsu never said it to him before, but the look of fear in Karamatsu's eyes, like a prey that is afraid of a predator, Ichimatsu knew it all so well.

He hovered his hand over Karamatsu's, the moment his fingertips touched such fragile skin, Ichimatsu retracted his hand, ashamed of himself. He isn't allowed to have Karamatsu. No one does. Karamatsu is too good for anyone, the pureness in his heart, how genuine he is, how could such a person exist in this world?

Ichimatsu stared at his hand, he could still feel the lingering touch. Oh, he will remember it always.

"But, I still think we should try. Ichimatsu, did you know which direction Karamatsu headed to after he..., after he left?"

Osomatsu asked, his gaze meeting Ichimatsu's. Ichimatsu thought for a while, before popping up.

"SHIIIT. I should have known. I should have known! I was the last one who seen him!"

Ichimatsu growlled. He stood up and began to kick the wall as his brothers watched in confusion.

"I don't understand what is going on, if you don't tell us, Ichimatsu. Just calm down. Calm-"

Choromatsu approached Ichimatsu slowly before Jyuushimatsu pulled him back. Jyuushimatsu's quick reflexes helped Choromatsu avoid Ichimatsu's deadly claw swipe.

"From where he's headed to, its... He must have went to the bar. It's the only building there. But the bar he is headed to...It's a gay bar. I'm sure... I...I've been there a couple of times, but some people there... they aren't exactly nice. Some are aggressive and may be Karamatsu's aggressor."

Ichimatsu explained, his face clearly black from his mind putting the pieces of information together. He turned around, and glanced at Karamatsu, but Karamatsu just looked like a doll- Eyebags under those glassy eyes and motionless body sitting against the wall. Sometimes he wondered if Karamatsu is able to sleep through the cold, painful nights after that incident but Ichimatsu never could never last that long and would fall asleep even without wanting to.

"...I know I...I haven't been much help and is a total ass the entire time..."

Todomatsu finally spoke up while gripping onto his phone. Ichimatsu was about to growl back but Osomatsu stopped him with a hand while by shaking his head in disapproval. Taking a deep breath, he continues,

"But, I have information from a fellow girl friend of mine. He took a picture of some guy with Karamatsu, but his face is covered."

Todomatsu then shows everyone the picture he has on his phone. Choromatsu placed his hands on his mouth in horror.

"Oh god... I can't. I can't. I don't know if I can."

Choromatsu panics, slowly backing away from the phone. He then grabs Karamatsu's lifeless body and hugs him. God knows he needed one, even thought it would change nothing.

"Karamatsu...brother. Brother....I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."

Choromatsu chants, tears streaming down his face. Every brother except Karamatsu watched Choromatsu's broken self, and they just, didn't know what to do.

Even if they were to find out who it was, would it be able to give back Karamatsu's previously "happy" life? What difference would it make?

"Maybe... this isn't going to change anything. Even if we find him, beat the shit out of him, kill him... It won't give us the Karamatsu we knew back."

Ichimatsu grumbles, reality slapping him in the face. What good will it do? Would Karamatsu have wanted revenge of his aggressor? Would he have wanted him dead?

"Don't be like that Ichimatsu...Maybe if we get him to apologise to Karamatsu? I don't really know..."

Jyuushimatsu mutters, squatting down to get on Ichimatsu's eye level, however, Ichimatsu doesn't meet his gaze.

"I'm going to head to the bar, search for clues."

Osomatsu sat up, but Choromatsu stops him by grabbing his arm.

"Wai-wait are you insane? You are not going there. What if... what if somwthing happens to you too? I don't know if my heart, can take it."

Choromatsu's lips quivered, the thought of the same thing that could happen to Osomatsu terrified him.

"Awww... Don't worry sweetie. I'll be fine. Take care of the rest while I'm gone, and don't worry, look at what i've got!"

Osomatsu whips out a taser, shocking Choromatsu and his brothers.

"Oh, what the heck? Be careful with that thing!"

Todomatsu warned, but not before snapping a photo of himself with his brother in the background.

"The caption would be, hanging out with my bodyguard carrying a taser, hehe."

Osomatsu puts the taser back in his pocket, making sure not to tase himself.

"So don't worry, alright? I'll be fine."

"...Alright... You better come back. In good condition... They don't give refunds."

"Right... See ya!"

---
A/N:

*Literally goes back into a long hiatus.*

Hehe. Sorry, been stressing out about school stuff lately, and well, I'm not really into Ichikara that hardcore already.
Hopefully am still able to finish this story though, like ever. XD

Do support me in other platforms if you can, it will mean a lot to me! ❤

((Even if you are unable to support me on redbubble or kofi, don't worry, i still love all the support from you guys even though im literally gone for 2 years HAHA.))

Instagram: im_tinybell

Redbubble: https://www.redbubble.com/people/TinyBell

Kofi:
ko-fi.com/tinybell

Thank you for reading!