Hatred 5 - Regrets

WARNING : Rape

"Arghhhhh!!" Karamatsu shouted in anger as he stomped out of the Matsuno Household. He ran past the purplematsu and without a word, he disappeared through the streets.

He did not care what or where he is headed to, but he just wanted to be somewhere that is not home. A very well lit sign caught his eye, 'Lover Boy's Bar', clearly a gay bar, yet the angry Karamatsu swung open the door and sat himself down by the bartender's counter.

"Give me your strongest!" Karamatsu exclaimed loudly as he slammed his hand on the counter. The bartender was shocked by his action but managed to maintain the professionalism by pouring Karamatsu another glass. He had customers like him before, but for such a young man like himself is very unexpected.

He took some unknown substance - Karamatsu did not care what it was - and the moment he handed the drink to Karamatsu, Karamatsu downed the whole drink like it was nothing.

"Another!" Karamatsu shouted again. This continued for hours and even with the bartender's advice to stop, Karamatsu did not heed his advice. This time, he had caught someone's eye with his actions.

"Hey, it's me." Karamatsu turned to his right, squinting his eyes tightly to focus his vision on the man that had sat himself next to Karamatsu.

"Wh...Whwooo the H-hell are awyooou?" Karamatsu cursed - the first time he had ever - at the stranger.

"I'm your friend, don't you remember?" He chuckles as he caresses Karamatsu's back gently, earning a few grumbles from the Matsu.

"Keep, your hands off of me...!" Karamatsu swung his arm that smacks the guy right across the face before limping out of the bar, leaving the shocked man behind.

"...Boy do I love them fiesty..." The stranger licked his lips hungrily before following after the drunkened Karamatsu.

The bartender swallows hard before going back to cleaning the used wine glasses again. Something tells him that Karamatsu will be in serious trouble.

"Hey Baby, don't be mad."

"Stop, I'm going to-" Karamatsu could not hold it any longer. He vomited the contents in his stomach at a nearby drain. His throat was on fire and he felt like he was about to die. Wouldn't it be great? He hated this life anyway.

Karamatsu then felt a warm hand petting his back gently as he continued to empty his stomach. He felt so sick and disgusted that a man is treating him like this.

"Stop it...! I'm not a woman!"

"Who says you are one?" The man replied with a smirk pasted on his face. Cocky bastard thats what he is.

"Leave me alone! Or I'll call my brothers on ya-"

"Oh don't bother, baby. I saw you leaving the house in a fit of rage." The stranger took out a napkin to wipe Karamatsu's mouth but Karamatsu snatches the napkin from the stranger's hand to clean himself up instead.

"And how do you, exactly, know that?" Karamatsu hissed as he threw the used napkin onto the floor right next to him. "...You fag, you followed me since that time!" Karamatsu growled as he starts to become sober. However it is confirmed that when he wakes up from his hangover tomorrow, he is to regret all the profanities that had left a mouth from someone such as he.

"Oh me? Yes, I am a fag, so..." The stranger slams Karamatsu to the wall and pins him there. "You...! What do you think you're doing?!" Karamatsu yelled but the stranger didn't care. The stranger slams his lips with Karamatsu's and thats when Karamatsu felt like throwing up again. He puked all over the stranger's face, earning a loud curse from the stranger.

"Oh, I'll make sure you'll regret this." The stranger flips him over and pulls Karamatsu's clothes from his lower half off, earning a cry from the Matsu. What was the stranger going to do?!

Suddenly, Karamatsu felt something enter him from behind. Karamatsu screamed so hard he swore he had almost seen white. He could feel liquid leaving his behind and he knew it was blood. There was no way that it was going to fi-

It took about nearly one to two hours for the stranger to be done with Karamatsu. Karamatsu was so wrong about everything, his virginity was gone in a flash and... Secretly, he wished he had never left the house. What was he going to tell his brothers? That he was raped, lost his virginity and now he wants his brothers back as moral support?

Zippp...

The stranger cleans himself off before grinning at the masterpiece he had made. Karamatsu was covered in white everywhere and blood was mixed in white due to the punches the stranger gave when Karamatsu was being disobedient. Karamatsu's legs was still shaking from the afterglow and his eyes was focusing on nothing. His body was only covered by his leather jacket while the rest of his clothes were stained white.

"Thanks for the one night stand, cheap whore." The stranger threw some cash at the exhausted Karamatsu before leaving the messy scene.

Karamatsu wanted to cry but his voice was so hoarse from the screams of pain that nothing could come out from his throat even if he had tried. He had also tried to stand up but he had lost the feelings in his legs so Karamatsu gave up trying.

He closed his eyes, drifting into a sleep so terrible that even dying would not make it any better.