SD: Part. 13

Andy approved of Sovereignty's precence being graced upon Ariyh. He trusted him with the little time he had spent with Ariyh.

Andy: Hey hunny?? I have to make a run... I'll be back  ina few hours okayy??

Her moaned whispered a squeaky--

Ariyh: Y-yahh, a-a-alright...

She's tired. She's been through a lot the past days. Good to know she  has someone to watch over her.

Andy escorted himself out.

Reign: Be mine!

Ariyh grabbed hold of everything within the view inside of her room. She made it invisible.

Her door. Shut!

Her window. Sealed!

Her emotional ties for Sovereignty?? OUT!!!

He waited until she was done concealing the place. He didnt want to interrupt her. He was patient.

She paused briefly. Her head hung. Her busy hands, dropped. She doubted her actions.

Ariyh: I dont know about this??

Sovereignty released a relieved exhale. He approached Ariyh.

Reign: Look Ri, I wont do anything to make certain you are uncomfortable.
Ariyh: But--
Reign: I know.
Ariyh: You dont!
Reign: Its obvious Ri.

Her cheeks burned of a feverish rubesent state.

Reign: You dont want our friendship to be ruined. I understand.
Ariyh: Agreed. But what if the trance of our hallucinations is merely a fantasy??!
Reign: I am here. I am for ever your best stallion converted into--
Ariyh: A being to protect--
Reign: Or relieve you of all the pressure you've endured! Live. Escape.
Ariyh: But why now?? Why me??
Reign: Let me show you.
Ariyh: What about Charisma??

He grabbed his knee. Chuckle.

Ariyh: What's funny??
Reign: Well, Charisma is really sick.
Ariyh: Im aware.
Reign: No, she's REALLY sick!
Ariyh: Um--
Reign: This moment will not be contaminated by your own personal views that are obviously irrelevant to the  situation.
Ariyh: But--

She needed this, she just didnt know it how much of a difference it would make.

He grabbed her away from her standing amongst the doorway's wall. Throwing her over the bedside, her frame became extremely  vulnerable. She squirmed amongst her place of sleep as if she wanted him. She needed him. His procrastination made her body's sexual sensation arouse in delight.

Reign: Are you afraid??
Ariyh: I am not.
Reign: I am ready to please you.
Ariyh: Sovereignty...

He bowed a stare, lifting a brow.

Ariyh: I am ready.

His approach was satisfyingly calming. She guided him to slip off her attire. The gaze in his eyes to caught fire to her core. Ariyh removed every visible clothing from Sovereignty. Her eyes widened, for she forgotten how tasty his new appearance had become.

Gently he relaxed her head upon one of her few head cushions. He was amazed at how well she adjusted to him. He strolled his fingers upon her thigh. As a reflex, she widened them. A moan escaped her lips.  Sovereignty arose parallel to Ariyh. His kiss. Soft and gentle. Wondering his hands all over her now leaking body, Sovereignty reached her vulva.

So moist. So warm.

His soft, yet, welcoming fingers wondered about her vulva. He massaged her clitoris sensationally. She moaned. Her hands filled with his head of hair. She aggressively yet, ever so delicately guided him down.

Sovereignty kissed Ariyh's abdomen. Every inch, he defiantly made her body, his play field. As he began to progress further down, Ariyh grabbed hold of Sovereignty's cheeks.

Ariyh: No. P--please stop. J-just forget about this.
Reign: Let me.
Ariyh: But how do you know--
Reign: I dont...

Sovereignty gently plowed his tounge (into) Ariyh. Her moaned screamed success. Her taste, delicious! He wanted more. Sovereignty massaged Ariyh's inner body with his tongue.

She moans louder.

Ariyh: REIGN!!!
Reign: Am I hurting you??

He pleasures her clitoris with his tounge.

Ariyh: No, its just--
Reign: Okayy...
Ariyh: I want--
Reign: Me.

His mouth dripped with her passion fluids.

Reign: Your legs quiver. Are you chilly??
Ariyh: Please dont stop!

Her demand shot various sorts of lustfully exotic chills 
throughout Sovereignty's anatomy. His attention was grasped. He obeyed her command.

Stroking his (ego), she slowly inserted. Her moan grew even LOUDER!

In and out. In and out. Massaging her insides with his pole of excitement, he's growing attached. She's so warm. So wet. So enjoyably addictive.

Reign: AAAHHHHHH!

He grunts.

This was new. The feeling assuring him to escalate in speed.  What was happening?? Why was his urge to speed, so beneficial?? He raced purpose. His hands tingling, his mind blank. His body raging with passion. Her nails gripping his flesh. His body approved. It was happening.

HIS CLIMAX!!!

He roared in delighted satisfaction. His warm expression escalating inside of Ariyh. SUCCESS! The moment they both were avoiding had been achieved. Cherishing the present, Reign's presence remains along side of Ariyh.