SD: Part. 6

Ariyh: Reign put me down!

He apologetically ignored her request. Ariyh pounded on his spinal column with the intent force of, not lacerating him, but to let him know she's panickly unsmiling.

Ariyh: Reign!

He continued to apologetically ignore her command.

Ariyh: SOVEREIGNTY INCOMODO!!!!

Once she uttered those words, it was serious. He stopped at once.

She climbed off him but her body seem to remain unstable.

Reign: Please, just....just calm down.
Ariyh: Are you mad??! Leave me alone!
Reign: Just listen to me!
Ariyh: I do not find your request valid!

(Ariyh): What am I doing??! How could I possibly be exchanging verbal communications with my steed??!!!
(Reign): Lets talk about this, please!

Ariyh: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
Reign: Im not the enemy Ri... Just talk to me.
Ariyh: Thats the point! You arent suppose to talk!

Her defenseless body scraped across the grassy surface as she tried to escape Reign's presence.

Reign: I respect you enough to accept your wish as my command. Just let me help you.

The tension grew heavily as he carried her back home. Her body begin to grow heavily. She had fallen unconscious again. That moment, he tried to convince himself of the situation at hand.

(Reign): Why won't she accept me?? How can I accept myself?? I mean, im a steed that can now communicate with, not only my master, but my best friend. What is this going to do to our relationship??

Ariyh moaned.

(Reign): Its okayy, beauty. We're almost there.

Andy awaited theyre arrival at the point where Ariyh grew mad. Five minutes grew in, he spotted Ariyh and Reign.

Andy: Good boy, Sovereignty.

They headed home in silence. Nothing to be heard but the sound of leaves and twigs being cruched from their trailing.

Reaching home, Andy carried Ariyh to her bedding.

Andy: Just rest.

Anabella scoped him leaving Ariyh's room, then she entered.

Anabella: It was a mistake. Im sorry. But you have to know your place mate. Stay out of my way. This ranch is mine!

Ariyh moaned.

Anabella quietly dismissed herself from Ariyh's room, and made her presence known to Andy.

Anabella: Is she okayy??
Andy: She's gunna be fine. She just need some rest.
Anabella: Well, im gunna go. Just call me if you need anything.
Andy: Yahh, okayy. Thanks.

Anabella dismissed herself. Her cab awaited her, but Sovereignty and Charisma caught her eye.....

Anabella: Stupid horse.

She got into the cab and left in dissatisfaction.