SD: Part. 7

Sovereignty galloped to Ariyh's window and watched as her defenseless body slept peacefully without distraction.

She just slept.

And slept.

Andy: I know you miss her.

He walked towards Sovereignty.

Andy: I do too. Heck, we all do. This place just isnt the same without her.
Annabella: Thats why you have me.

Annabella approached in delight. She wrapped her arms around Andy and wrinkled her nose. Her attire and body language purposely grasped his attention.

Annabella: Hi!

Her smile was as mischievious as her thoughts.

Andy: Come on Reign.

He glanced at Ariyh, then at Anabella...

Andy: Lunch time.

He turned away, heading to the barnyard to prepare for the animals lunch.

Anabella: What?? (she chuckled)

He didnt look back.

Anabella: Was it somethin I said??

He proceeded.

Anabella glanced at Ariyh.

Anabella: You had your time with him... Now its mine.

She maniacally laughed then began helping Andy with lunch. As the days go by Aryih remained unconscious. Reign checked in with her consistently. He watched as she gained enough strength to speak. Her voice couldn't carry but her thoughts could be heard.

(Ariyh): Where am I?? What happened??
(Reign): My verbal appeal caused you to faint and hallucinate dramatically; but not in that order.
(Ariyh): So--so... That wasnt a dream.
(Reign): Affirmative.
(Ariyh): Oh! The embarrassment...
(Reign): Irrelevant.
(Ariyh): I was rude!
(Reign): Forgiven.
(Ariyh): So im still alive??
(Reign): You are but, have been unconscious for quite a while.
(Ariyh): How are we communicating??
(Reign): I have no idea. But that very question is what sent you spiraling into the trans that you are in right now. Please wake up.
(Ariyh): My dad?? I need him.

Reign raced to Andy's location. He and Anabella were feeding the animals.

Andy; Heyy there boy. I was just looking for yahh. Ready to eat??

Sovereignty let out a loud,
'NEEEEHH'

and raised his hoofs at Andy. Anabella jolted in her boots and threw herself into the fence. She was terrified.

Andy: What's the matter boy??

Reign shoved Andy with his snout and raced towards Ariyh's window. Andy followed. He spotted her condition. She grasped. Her lungs filled with as much breath as she could bear.

Andy: Ri?? Ri, im here?? Ri talk to me.

Ariyh quickly took a few deep breaths. Her legs stretched out. Her back pushed through her stomach lifting her into the air. Her body slightly floating into the air. She gasped for more air.

Andy: Talk to me baby.

He quickly left and approached Anabella forcefully.

Andy: Go get help!

Anabella dashed out the front door. She noticed she wasnt in Andy's view, she WALKED to the nearest neighbors for help.

This is the action she chose. She didnt care.