SD: Part. 8

Andy waited impatiently for Anabella's return. No time. He had to take action himself. 

Andy: Reign??! Let's go boy.

He climed aboard Reign. Snatching back the straps, Andy pulled Sovereignty as they arrived to their nearest neighbor. He was a priest.

Knock knock knock knock knock---

Priest's wife: I wonder who that is.

Knock knock knock knock---

Priest: Im comin, im comin.

He opened the door to find Andy panting in distress.

Andy: Ri--Ri...
Priest: Ri?? Uh... Ariyh??
Andy: Yes, com-- come now!
Priest: O-o-okayy. J-just let me get my coat.

He raced to the nearest closet.

Priest: I'll be back honey!
Wife: Take your time. Dinner will be ready when you get back.

Andy's words couldnt explain to the priest, the actions Ariyh were enduring. He had to see for himself. He had no idea of the sight his, gravely pale eyes would capture. The ride back seem to grow longer as before it took.

FINALLY!

They approached Ariyh's bed room window. It was strange. She was okayy. Her body was okayy. Her mind was okayy.

Ariyh: What's going on??
Andy: Hunny?? You--you...
Priest: Everyone seem--okayy.
Ariyh: Well, I feel fine.

Anabella came in to inspect the situation. Her emotional ties with Andy seemed to be ruined, for all the attention was dedicated to Ariyh. This made her angry.

Anabella: She just want attention! She's probably faking the WHOLE thing!
Ariyh: Look, your presence is no longer welcomed! What am I saying??! Excuse me Father... Im just want to say--
Priest: No--no. Im gunna head out. Dinner's getting cold. Just give me a call if there is anything else.
Andy: Thanks Father.

He excuses his presence with a prayer. Anabella rolled her eyes and let out a brief, sigh. This caught both Ariyh and Andy's attention. But of course, actions couldn't be drawn until the priest escorts himself home. Inches away from the door, everyone's attention became drawn to Anabella.

Ariyh: You--

The priest phone rang...

Priest: Im terribly sorry. I have to go, you all have a good night.

He escorts himself home.

Back to the matter in hand. Ariyh's confrontation with Anabella.

Ariyh: Look--
Andy: Wait a minute Ri.
Ariyh: Let me guess, youre gunna take her side again?
Andy: In all fairness--
Anabella: Great dad, just great!

She leaped from her bed and ran through the house to find Sovereignty. Her thoughts raced through her mind again. Things had just seem to have gotten better. What was the problem?? WHO was the problem??

It was Anabella.

As Andy raced after her, Anabella stepped forward and held him captive in her arms.

Anabella: Really?? Are you gunna keep feeding into her tantrums?? Just let her go. She'll be back. Eventually.

She escorted Andy into the house and guided him into his own bedroom. Why?? Why was she so desperate?? What was in it for her?? Was he just gunna let her seductive actions manipulate him into doing something his thoughts obviously disagreed with??