Chapter 23

I walked out of Math and down to the library for recess. I walked down the stairs dropped my bag next to Veronicas. She was talking to James me so I decided to talk to Cody.

“Hey baby.” He said smiling and I smiled back.

“Hey Cody, what did you do in the holidays?” I asked standing as close as I felt comfortable.

“Well I went surfacing with my cousin.” He said. We spent the next seven minutes talking about random things.

“Hey I’m sorry but I’ve gotta go and talk to Mr Kealth.” He said, I said goodbye and he walked off, I stared walking toward Bob but a voice stoped me.

“HEY SLUT!” Maddie yelled and she walked up to me.

“What do you want?” I asked turning around to face her.

“Leave Niall alone, he’s mine.” She said putting her face so close that her forehead touched mine. I took a step back.

“He’s never meet you, he probably never wants to and he’s mine.” I said as my anger flared.

“How dare you!” she yelled and punched me in the jaw, I stumbled backwards. I could taste blood.

“YOU FUCKING WHORE!” Veronica yelled and punched Maddie so hard that she fell onto her pretty little ass. Veronica kicked Maddie in the stomach, than she spat on her head.

“Stay away from her princess.” Veronica said and Maddie nodded. She then turned away from her and walked over to me. She helped me stand up and we walked to the deputies’ office.

“Sir we need to speak to you, it’s urgent.” Veronica said banning on the office door. I heard some papers rustle and then the door opened to reveal a tall well-built guy, he looked around forty.

“What happened?” he asked opening the door so we could enter. Veronica explained about One Direction and then about what happened with Maddie.

“I was defending her.” Veronica said summing up her story.

“Well it appears that you have done nothing wrong than, I’ll call your mum veronica and Astrid could I please have your guardians number?” Mr Dimon asked. I shook my head.

“I’m not allowed to give it out, I’ll ring him.” I said best I could, but seeing that Maddie had punched me in the jaw I had difficulty speaking, so Veronica ended up translating. Mr Dimon nodded. I pulled out my phone and texted Lou.

*Texting Convo*

Me: get 2 the school a chick just punched me

Lou: WHAT!?!?! I’m coming. Don’t 4get that we lovvv u.

Me: I love you to

*End Of Convo.*

“They are on their way.” I said and Veronica nodded. I opened my bag and pulled out an ice brick and placed it on my throbbing jaw.

“I’ll go and get Maddie.” Mr Dimon said and he walked out of his office.

“I’m sorry.” I said.

“Don’t be, I’ve been waiting to do that for three years.” Veronica said giving me a hug. I smiled.

“I DON’T WANT A CARROT!” I heard Lou yelled and the door open. Lou had been crying I could tell by his red eyes, ALL of them had been crying. I stood up and ran into their arms.

“Shh baby we’ve got you.” Harry said into my ear. They pulled away.

“Let me have a look at where she punched you.” Liam said and I removed the ice brick. I knew it was bad when I saw Liam flinch away. A tear rolled down my cheek and Liam opened his arms.

“I’m sorry, we are going to take you to a hospital.” Liam said. I heard the door open and a scream. I slowly turned in Liams arms and saw Maddie standing next to Mr Dimon.

“YOU SLUT!! I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD CHEAT!!” Maddie yelled and I heard Lou growl. I felt Liam tense up. Out of the corner I saw Veronica lounge for her. Veronica straddled her and raised her fist and punched her in the nose.

“GO FUCK YOUR SELF YOU USLESS PICE OF SHIT!” Maddie yelled and Veronica lost any self-control she had. Veronica punched Maddie so hard in the jaw that we all heard a crunching noise.

“ENOUGH!” Mr Dimon yelled pulling Veronica off Maddie. Veronica glared at Maddie and walked over to the boys. Mr Dimon helped Maddie up and sat in his chair behind his messy desk. The boys sat on a lounge. Niall pulled me onto his lap, and Louis pulled Veronica onto his. Maddie went to sit on Harrys lap but he pushed her off.

“Astrid, could you please explain what happened.” Mr Dimon looked me in the eye and I looked confidently back.

“In class our teacher had let us pick something to look up on the internet and Maddie choose One Direction. She went onto youtube and found a video of them talking about me while I was asleep. than a recess Maddie walked up to me and said ‘Hey slut.” I turned around and asked her what she wanted and she said ‘leave Niall alone, he’s mine.’ Than she punched me, Veronica stepped in and defended me.” I said and the boys glared at Maddie. Mr Dimon shook his head and looked at Maddie.

“I’m going to call your parents and tell them that you are on a month suspension for physically harming another student. Seeing as Veronicas punches were in self defence, I’ll let you off with a warning. Astrid seeing that most of the school will probably now know of your involvement with One Direction, I will be sending you home early today. Now boys, you can come with her to school from now on and you are allowed to bring security.” Mr Dimon said looking at each of us. Maddie was crying on the floor. Once Mr Dimon dismissed everyone except for Maddie, we walked out into the corridor.

“Thank you so much.” Liam said giving poor Veronica a bone crushing hug.

“It’s no problem, I was just waiting for the perfect time to do it.” she said and received a group hug.

“Umm I hate to cut this short but I think we should get Astrid to a hospital.” Zayn said and everyone nodded. I smiled I started walking but Niall had other plans, he picked me up bridal style and started walking through the front office and out to the car park.