"Mom. No. Go away." My mate said to her mom.

"Andrea darling. Shush."

"Umm. Clayton." I said.

"Well Clayton, thank you for saving my daughters friend here. I would love to meet your parents." She said. I could tell she was rich by the way she talked and acted.

"Andrea give the dashing boy your phone number." She said walking away.

I like her mom.

"So your Andrea?" I said looking at her.

"So, your the asshole Clayton that ran into me?" she Said back.

"No. This hot asshole saved my life." her friend Lilly said.

She looked at her then to me. "How about you give me your phone number and I text you."

I nodded and then Colton stood next to me. "Dude we're leaving."

"Tell my mom I'll be over there in a second." I said looking at him.

"Andrea a word." Lilly said pulling Andrea away.

Sometimes I love having werewolf hearing.

"Andrea, this is the perfect deal. You get his friend and I get Clayton." Lilly

Said glancing at me.

"No how about this. I don't want any of them and I stick with myself that way I won't get hurt again. therefore you can have both." Andrea said walking back over to us.

I gave her my phone number and we said our good byes.

~_~_~_~_

"Mom, I found my mate." I said laying on her bed.

"That's great sweetie when do I meet her?" she said smiling.

"That's the thing. She's human. And kind of doesn't like me." I said rolling over.

"That's where I come in and tell you what to do." My real dad said appearing.

"Clay. Don't listen to your father. He doesn't know." Mom said standing in front of him.

"I do so know. How so you think I got you?" He said stepping around her.

I laughed. "Both of you are still childish."

"Mom, they also want to meet you and Levi. Her mom is the rich type so don't try to kill her please." I said looking at her.

"She does talk like, Oh darling, or, dashing, or pish posh. Does she?"

I laughed. "She does."

Mom flopped on the bed next to me. "I might just kill myself or just to save her own daughter."

Andrea's P.O.V

"I felt weird when I touched him. like little tingles." I said looking out over the beach from my hotel balcony.

"Maybe you guys are destined." Lilly said walking next to me.

I rolled my eyes. "That doesn't exist."

I looked at Lilly and she was squinting over at the next hotel. "What are you looking at?"

I looked in the direction she was but saw nothing.

"Lilly your scaring me." I tapped her.

"OMG. That's Clayton. And he has a bath towel wrapped around him. Ohhhh." she leaned and smiled.

I looked and squinted. He really was standing there on his balcony. He must have been rich as well because he had the top floor just like me. And only the rich people always get the top floor. He ran a hand through his wet hair. I'm not gonna lie to myself. He was REALLY hot. I don't know why but I had a strange attraction to him. It was weird because it was like I wanted him, but I don't like him.

"I hope he takes his towel around his waist off."

I slapped her arm. "LILLY!"

she looked at me. "What he's hot, and you know it."

I looked back over to him and he walked back inside his room. I nodded. "I know he is."

I took my phone out and text him.

'What times good for you? To meet my mom and everything?"

'Sorry? Who is this?' he texted back.

'E7OH$$V' I smirked to myself.

'What?' He said. I laughed out loud because he was stupid.

'Turn it upside down.'

'Andrea?' he texted.

'Sad that's how u know it's me.'

'Ur the only 1 that 📞's me that' he text.

'Yeah. Sure Whatever. When do ur parents want to meet?''

'2morrow for breakfast.'

'Ok bye.' I text.

'Ha. Now I have ur number. ;)'

'Don't text or winky face at me. Bye.'

I looked up and Lilly was smiling.

"What?"

"I have to wear the perfect thing tomorrow."

On the inside I was furious. Why did she like him? I don't want her to like him. But why am I having these feelings towards him. I breathed. "Sure Lils."

~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_|_

A/N

Ohhhhh Lilly might get her ass beat. Ohhhhhh.....or nahhhhh!

I just love saying that

You mad

Or

Nahhhh

🎀🐼💕OR NAHHHHHH🎀🐼💋