CHAPTER 1

Mabel was trick by Bill by breaking the rift. Now her her wish has come true by having Eternal Summer.

Bill laugh evilly as his Henchmaniacs chaos through out Gravity Falls. Bill held a Ford and turned him into gold.

Dipper was so terrified of what's happening now. He so so deep in though that he flinch seeing Bill right in front of him grinning.

Dipper begged.

"Please leave them alone!!"

Bill smirk. He turned Ford back to normal and threw him to a tree.

"This day just keeps getting better and better!!"

Bill says as he walk around Dipper. Dipper being paralyze in fear. Bill touch Dipper's cheek.

It felt soft and warm and Dipper loved it. Bill smirk.

"Aw Pinetree so adorable. I think I'm gonna keep you."

Ford eyes widen.

"Let go of him Demon!" Ford ran at Dipper but as soon as he got into him Bill snap his fingers and Dipper was in his arms. And Bill hugged him tightly.

"MINE!" Bill glared at Ford.

Bill snap his fingers and they disappear.

He appear inside his fearramid in an empty room. Bill drops Dipper on the floor butt first.

Dipper rub his bottom.

"Ow."

Bill snap his fingers and the room became a bedroom with all Dipper wanted. The wall papers are blue with Pinetree symbols on it  Dipper look around in aw. Dipper faced Bill.

"Um thanks."

Bill smirk and snap his fingers again and a collar appeared around Dipper's neck.

"Now your my pet." Bill said a he laugh.

Dipper glared Bill as he tried to take off the collar.

How am I gonna take these off??

"BILL I'M NOT YOUR PET!" Dipper snap.

Bill's grin grew wider.

"Ah forgot something." Bill lit up his finger. He pulled his shirt up and revealing his hip and he trace something as Dipper hissed into the pain. Finally Bill was done and Dipper take a look of what Bill done and he drew a triangle with one eye.

Dipper panting from the extreme pain earlier.

"What's next torture me?"

"If you insist."

"NO!?"

Bill sigh.

"Relax I'm not gonna kill you or torture you or such."

Dipper was confused.

"But why keep me as a pet?"

Bill smiled and he lean his face close to Dipper.

"Because your my favorite Human that I'll never let anyone have you." Bill said with his golden eye staring at brown.

Dipper blush and gulp. Bill stood up.

"I'll be right back Pinetree." Bill left the room.

Dipper was confused. He sat down on his bed. Thinking what will Bill do to him.

He took out the journals. He decides to read to take off Bill in his mind.

What am I gonna do?