2

Jungkook's POV
-----
I harshly slammed my locker shut and desperately looked around for my friends.

I found Jimin eating alone at a bench. I sat down. Frustration was boiling inside of me.

Jimin noticed my anger, probably radiating off of my skin at this point. "Hey, are you okay?"

"No" I replied in a much more harsh tone than I intended. "Sorry, this morning, I went to pay an electricity bill with my family's money and there was nothing in the bank. We've lost everything. Mum is about to cut my throat for it and I don't know how I can fix it"

"I don't know, either" Jimin looked down at his food.

I heard Ashley's voice behind me. "Hey, baby" then she saw my frustrated face, "what's wrong?"

"All of my family's money is gone and we're now practically homeless"

"Oh..." she looked down and she looked slightly... guilty? "I... I took the money"

I felt all of my anger and rage fill my body as she said that one sentence. "Why the **** would you do that, Ashley??!! I'm broke, homeless and hungry because you took my family's money!!"

"I'm sor-" she began before I interrupted her apology.

"Don't say you're sorry, it's not good enough, I need my money back NOW!!"

She was on the verge of tears "I can't give it back!!"

"WHY?!"

"I just can't!"

She ran away and I went to chase her but Jimin's hands held me back. I tried to fight him but he managed to knock me to the ground.

"We'll find a way through this, Jungkook. Trust me" he said, slightly angry at me.

-----

I sat at my desk, doing homework and trying to get the problems off of my mind. I looked at the clock; 1:30am. Sleeping wasn't an option with this amount of stress.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. Jin was calling.  Why would he be calling at this time? I swiped to answer the call and put my phone to my ear.

I could hear Jin's deep breathing on the other line. He was panicked.

"Hospital. Taehyung. Now."

"Okay, I'm coming" I ended the call.

I grabbed my shoes and rushed to the car. I drove the car around about seven blocks towards the hospital, not too far away. I sprinted inside and quickly got Taehyung's room from the receptionist. As I ran up the stairs I felt my heart pounding in worrying anticipation to find out what happened.

I ran up to his room and saw three of my friends surrounding Taehyung, passed out with bruises covering the majority of his face and body. Blood straining the bandages around his head, nose and around his torso, from what I could see.

It was his father. I wanted to kill him.