Chapter 12: Break Up

BEAUTY'S POV

I was walking through the hallways when Chase got in front of me. I rolled my eyes and walk beside her but she step and cover her body, I step at the other direction but she step in again.

I sighed, "Chase! What do you want? I'm going to be late"

"Please kitten, let's talk" she pleaded. I rolled my eyes at the endearment.

"Stop calling me that cause from now on, I'm breaking up with you" I snapped. Her eyes widened, and her eyes are watery.

"No, Beauty please. You can't just break up with me" its my first time to see her so vulnerable, but I don't care about her now. I walk but she grab my arms, I turn back to her and slap her that earned attention from the bystanders. I walk away from her ignoring the stares from the students.

I proceed to my locker and get my things, but I heard footsteps. I sighed, "Chase, how many times-----" I stop when its just Charles.

"Hello Beauty, I can hold that" he offered referring to my books. I passed my books to his chest forcefully and walk to the class. I'm tired of arguing.

***

Its been a week that I broke up with Chase, I admit that I miss her. Angel is crying so much these days, she wants Chase.

"Sweety, please stop crying" but she cried more and shout. "I said stop!" I yelled.

"Mommy, you don't want me see daddy. I hate you" she yelled and ran upstairs. How many times I'm scolding her, and sometimes she would talk back.

"Sweety, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you"

I heard the door bell rang so I got up and open the door. "Leila, what hot you here?"

"Remember? I want to see little Angel"

"Lei, its such a wrong timing. She's crying upstairs, she wants to see Chase"

"Hmmmm, I can handle that" she said and proceed upstairs.

"I'm glad"

CHASE'S POV

There's no way that she's breaking up with me. For one week, I stayed at my room not caring to go out. Risha and Jenna would always knock to check up on me but I ignored them. At night, when I open the door. I see them sleeping at the floor so I would carry each of them to their room.

I heard them knock again, "Chase, you need to open the damn door. You can't just lock up yourself in there, and you really need to eat" I heard Risha shouted.

I wore a long sleeve shirt to cover my wrist, I don't want them to see it.

Then I slowly walk to the door, I opened it and saw them so worried. They gasp when they saw me, "You're so thin, your eye bags are so dark and you stink. What the hell did you do in that room for a week"

Jenna's eyes darted to my hands but I hide it to my back. But she grab it, we saw a blood stain on the sleeve. Then she exposed my wrist, they both gasp and eyes widen. "Oh my gosh Chase, you need to go at the hospital, these are so deep. Why are you even cutting? You're insane Chase"

My tears flowed, I pulled my hands. "No, I don't need a doctor. This cuts doesn't matter, what matters is that I want her to get back on me. I want her to get back on me"

Jenna got inside my room and see many blood stains on my bedsheet, "Jenna, come and look at this" when she entered and see it then gasp loudly.

My visions are blurry, and I can't here anything. I felt myself falling and darkness overcome me.