Chapter 23: Triple Date

BEAUTY'S POV

Chase had woken up, and I'm glad that her normal self was back, not that so pale and tired. The three of them were talking while we girls are eating, but we can still hear what they're talking about.

"Dude, do you know that the tall man who had push you? I push him often that's why I had many fouls but we still win" Dallas said.

"I miss playing basketball" Brent sighed.

"Man, did you see that girl sitting at the bench?" Dallas whispered to Chase. Then we heard them laugh.

"Why are you talking about girls?" Amy asked. We glared at them, they gulp.

***

The six of us decided to go out of town when Chase gets out of the hospital, since its saturday today.

We use Chase's SUV, she will drive so I hop on the passenger seat. Dallas and Amy were at the second row, while Brent and Leila will be at the last row.

"Wait before we go, are you really okay to fit the trip?" I ask Amy.

She nodded, "Just as long as the driver will drive slow" I look at Chase who was on her phone, I rolled my eyes.

I grab her phone, and look at who is she texting. "Hey!" She try to reach it, I read her messages and see a girl's name. Wait, her name is familiar. Ah yeah! Brent's half sister, the one that kissed Chase at the dressing room. I glared at her, I look at phone again.

'Hey baby daddy, little boy is waiting for you', that's the only message from her, they don't have conversation at all.

"Why does she call you 'baby daddy'?" I raise my eyebrow at her, she scratch the back of her head looking down. Then I remembered something that her sisters had said to me, she had a son with another woman and I think it's Briela. 'She's busy today, this is her girlfriend and please don't flirt her again or else I'll keep her from seeing your son. I'm not a bad person, but I think you're calling Chase not for your child but for yourself' I typed and send, I throw it at Chase. "Let's go guys! Drive now babe, despacito (slowly)" I turn on the radio and we heard an old song. "Babe, you listen to old songs?" I asked surprised.

"What! No, I'm plugging my flash drive at the radio. Oh I forgot my flash drive, get the connector and connect my phone on the radio" I got it and connect, I scroll her musics. Hmmm, she have a taste of music, I pick the song by Alessia Cara, 'Scars To Your Beautiful'.

***

We arrived at Maximilian Beach Resort, they had the big pools and slides, the water is clear, and the beach is clean. Dallas's father was well known as a great surfer when he's at our age. I read magazines, Villan and Maximilian were always the issue about businesses. There's a business that they collab, but they're still building it beside our academy. A school, they call it MVU (Maximilian-Villan University). And I think there's an issue that they will buy our school Maliavins University and they will change the name to MVU when that school will be finished.

I felt Chase snaked her arms around my waist, "Come on, kitten"

"Ms. Maximilian, Ms. Villan and friends. Welcome again" The receptionist smiled, I don't like the way she's looking at Chase.

"Three rooms with queen sized bed" Dallas spoke, then the bitch I mean receptionist give us the keys. When we got up, there are three doors only. Woah, so every room is wide. Chase and I entered our room, its like a small condo. Its such a huge room, I like it. I squealed when she carry me bridal style and she lay me on the bed, I chuckled and tangle my fingers through her hair. Then she lay beside me.

"Kitten? Is it okay for you if I'll visit my other child?" I nodded.

"Of course, babe? He's your son, he needs a father. Its just that, I don't like the mother"

"How can we tell Angel that she has a brother?"

I sighed, "Babe let's sleep first, I'm tired and we can talk about that when we got home"

"Okay" she put her arms around my waist and snuggle my body, "Damn, you smell so good. I wanna savor it, it smells delicious" she lick my neck that sent chills down through my spine. Then I heard her breathing settled, I guess she's already asleep. Might sleep as well.

***

CHASE'S POV

We watch our girls swim on the pool, we were sitting on the lounge drinking beers. "Damn, look at those racks" We look at what Dallas's pointing, man that's huge. A group of ladies with that bouncy racks, I jumped when I felt cold water splash at us. We look at the three grumpy girls, I gulp.

"Why are you all looking at them?" They ask, "And really?" They're looking down, I followed their gaze. We three look at each other and cover our bulges, damn. Did we really got hard by seeing those ladies?

***

We eat at the restaurant beside the resort, the three talking at each other not even looking at us. "Man, why did you even point those ladies?" I asked Dallas beside me.

"I know dude, my fault" she sighed, then the waiter came at our table.

"Can I get your order?" He ask the three girls but not us, this asshole. He wink at them and they giggled, I look at this two and I felt the pressure. Of course, who wouldn't be angry of that kind of a guy. Doesn't he see that they're taken?

He look at us and he smiled sheepishly, we heard a loud thud. Dallas punched the table, she jump at the table and attack the waiter.

"Dallas!" All attention were on us.

Brent and I immediately pull her, "Dude, stop it. Calm down" I rub her back.

"Remember this, you dimwit. I'm the owner of this resort, now if you still want to work don't wink at my girl and their girls" she pointed at us while looking at him, he had this scared eyes. Hmmm, he dares to wink, that's what he got.

***

"Kitten?" I touch her shoulder but she shrugged it off, we were laying on the bed but her back was facing me. "Please, face me. I don't want those ladies, I only want you" she move her body and face me, if looks could kill I'm already dead.

She mounted my body and straddled my waist, "I'll see if you're really easy to arouse" she starts unbuttoning her blouse in front of me. Damn, when did she got so bold.

______