IV• Intend To Kill

"Let's do this!" Naruto and Kakashi immediately exchanged shuriken before Naruto had him caught between him and a clone. Yosuga smirked, charging her fist with chakra.

"Keep him right there, Naruto!" Yosuga was already darting towards Kakashi, her hand raised for an attack, but as soon as her palm came into contact with his shoulder, he burst into a puff of smoke. "Aw!"

"...Were you really going to use your Palm Strike on Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura deadpanned. The Palm Strike was a one-handed jutsu Yosuga created a while ago,  where she charged her hand with chakra and jabbed at someone's pressure points. They usually ended up paralyzed or dead, but of course she didn't charge her hand enough for that to happen. Kakashi, in this case, would have been unconscious at the worst. Yosuga shrugged.

"It wasn't fully charged..." Sakura gave her a look. "So when he says 'come at me with the intention to kill'-"

"He doesn't mean actually try to kill him!"

"You suck the fun out of everything, just find him already so we can finish this." Yosuga crossed her arms, looking away from her teammate.

***

"It seems like those two bicker a lot." Jiraya noted. Tsunade hummed, a smile on her face.

"Sakura and Yosuga sure have an interesting relationship, but they're two sides of the same coin. The work well together, even though their methods are almost the complete opposite."

"That girl... do you think she could really beat Kakashi in a fair fight?" Asked Jiraya. They watched as Sakura looked around before punching into the ground. Tsunade eyed Yosuga. "She doesn't hold back, even in a friendly spar."

"She doesn't know how. She wasn't taught how to fight a comrade, she was taught how to fight an enemy. How to kill an enemy." Tsunade crossed her arms. "If the student hasn't already surpassed the teacher, I'm sure she will soon."

***

They were now in the woods, hiding from Kakashi. They decided to spread out and flank him, and attack him from all sides when the opportunity revealed itself.

Yosuga knew Kakashi knew where they were. With his Sharingan, it'd be difficult to stay completely hidden. So she wasn't super upset when Naruto strayed from the plan and threw a couple shuriken, revealed his position. Rolling her eyes, she came out into the open with Sakura.

"Let me teach the three of you something. Shinobi Battles Skills, part one... Taijutsu!" Kakashi was quick to came at Naruto with a kick to his face, but Naruto easily dodged before Sakura stepped in for a couple swings, trying her best to land a hit on him. Though, when he ducked and she hit a tree, Yosuga deemed it her turn.

She aimed a roundhouse kick at his face, and when he ducked, aimed to swipe his feet out from under him, but he backflipped away at the last minute. Kakashi turned right back around and aimed multiple fast and hard punches at her face, but they were either blocked or dodged.

"Brutal." Yosuga commented on his fighting style, recovering from a dodge to bring a charged hand right below his ribcage. She heard him grunt as he quickly pushed away from her, jumping up onto a tree branch.

"Yosuga!"

"Bite me, Sakura!"

Naruto made multiple clones and jumped Kakashi, but they were all taken down in a flash, with Kakashi even using the Dancing Leaf Shadow.

"It's Kakashi-Sensei's Copy Ninjutsu!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Dancing Leaf Shadow!? You're telling me that's okay, and your fists of death are okay, but my Palm Strike isn't!?" Yosuga threw her hands up.

"If you don't get it, then I can't explain it to you!" Sakura shot back. "Besides, those are clones!"

"Oh, piss off!"

"Now, where's the real one?" Kakashi looked around.

"Right here!" Naruto came bounding out of the bushes, his hands together. "Secret Finger Jutsu! One Thousand Years of Death!" Right before his attack could hit, Kakashi jumped out of the way, but Yosuga's nose still wrinkled at the thought of the fake jutsu.

Sakura jumped right back into the fight, but ended up kicking a tree as Kakashi rolled out of the way. Yosuga followed up with latching on to Kakashi's arm and throwing him as far as she could. He flipped in midair, but wobbled on his feet a bit when he touched down. Yosuga could see him breathing heavily.

"What's wrong, Old Man? Tired already?"

"You wish."

---

In which Sakura and Yosuga fight like an old married couple in the middle of battle

This is short but I like short chapters and I'm rlly tired rn sorry. Next chapter will be posted even sooner tho

I find that short chapters and quick updates are better than long chapters and like once a month updates so

You know you love me,
Xoxo Gossip Girl