15

Well I was finally able to think of something to write and here I am writing it ^....^

Song: Nothing like you - eng cover by Jungkook

Adrien: c'mon author you made us wait a long time -_-
Author: a long time? Psh, it was two weeks or more I DON'T KEEP COUNT!
Adrien: but you still made us wait *making puppy eyes*
Author: I'm sorry Adrien, but I had no ideas,but now I do! '-'
Adrien: yay! Let's begin with the story!
Author: enjoy ^--^
.................
"Leave Ladybug out of this!" The black cat hissed at the man standing infront of him.

"Why would I wanna do that?" He laughed "It's way more fun if I mess with you"

The God of Destruction clutched his fists together and hissed. He wanted to make a move but he knew if he did he'd only get hurt and probably hurt his lady and Alya in the process.

"You demon! Don't you think of anyone beside yourself, you selfish bastard!" Chat yelled.

That caught Hawkmoth off guard which allowed Chat to at least get a punch at him, which he did. Chat quickly jumped back reclaiming the position he was in not to long ago. Hawkmoth had an iron taste in his mouth so he spit the iron taste out, he then wiped the side of his mouth with the back of his hand.

Hawkmoth laughed "You think you can just throw a punch at me.." He picked up his head and started laughing uncontrollably like a madman would "Your really going to get it my precious black kitty"

"Eric I have a question" Felix sat on the table that was placed infront of the couch where Eric was currently resting.

Eric sighed. He knew that this was coming, the question everyone wanted to know "Why couldn't you enter Miraculous? What happened that day to cause all that chaos?" He looked at his nephew "does it have to do with why I can't enter Miraculous on my own will and why everything happened that day?" Felix nodded but stayed silent.

He looked at his nephew in the eyes and nodded, "I'll tell you" Eric carefully shifted to a more comfortable position on the couch and grunted in pain.

"Years ago when your mother and father were still alive we had a relative that's wasn't related to us by blood, well not by a lot like twenty percent of his blood was related to us, anyways he was also related to us by power. For me he was more like a brother and we grew to know everything about each other, there wasn't a thing we didn't know about each other we told everything we had to one another. Years pasted and we grew closer than we ever had been but everything changed when the destruction of the humans started. As you know your mother was the Goddess of Generosity and your father the God of Laughter."

Felix was hesitant but nodded in agreement " They saw the signs before anyone else did and tried to stop it before the destruction spread, but that was impossible. It spread faster than a wildfire, everyone on Earth was corrupted. The Gods then decided to cause some mischief by killing off the humans one by one, turning them against each other which destroyed a quarter of the Earths surface."

Eric sighed deeply, he moved his gaze so that he was starring up at the ceiling "Gabriel and Linda couldn't take it anymore. The sight of death was terrifying and sad. They fought the gods who had caused the destruction, which lead to a war that lasted for years, my friend was one of the people who fought beside your mother and father trying to end all the chaos."

Felix looked at his uncle in complete shock, his uncle on the other hand didn't look at him, instead he kept looking at the ceiling " Everyone who fought along side your parents knew I was the only one that had the power to save them, but I couldn't." Eric tore his gaze from the ceiling and starred directly at Felix meeting his silver eyes. Felix could see the raw emotion of guilt, sadness, and regret in his uncles eyes.