5

"You can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"It's evil! Your Miraculous is meant for good not evil!"

"Well I don't care! I have lost far more than you can imagine! I won't stop until Earth is destroyed'

"But what will come out of that! How will the Gods live! How will you live?"

"I'll find a way"

"No! I forbid you from doing this Hawkmoth!"

"You can't stop me Eric, and you won't ever!"

Hawkmoth full with anger, walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"You have to stop" Eric said "Or you will parish"

Eric looked up at the shining moon and sighed.

"Adrien, Felix and Marinette Your time to save the world has come" He looked as the shooting star passed the beautiful night sky "You will have to stop Hawkmoth once and for all"

"Marinette time for you to go to Miraculous and check in" Tikki said, as Marinette slowly sat up.

"Yeah, yeah" she said rubbing her eyes and yawning "being a God is really exhausting, but it is also fun" She smiled.

"Yeah I know, but at least Chat Noir and his brother are there to keep you company" Tikki laughed.

Marinette doesn't have much friends in Miraculous. The only people she considers as friends are Chat Blanc, and Chat Noir. Well Chat Noir she doesn't know if she thinks of him as a friend or something much more.

"Marinette" Her aunt said opening her door "Hurry up or you'll be late"

"Yeah alright" Marinette got up as her Aunt closed the door behind her.

"Tikki get something to eat while I take a shower alright" Tikki nodded.

"Adrien come on sleepy head" Plagg said sitting on Adriens fluffy hair.

"Plagg" Adrien groaned. What he didn't know was Felix was about to throw a pillow at his face.

"Will you be quiet" Felix groaned throwing a pillow on Adriens face.

"Hey!" Adrien yelled.

"What?" Felix asked rubbing his eye's as he sat up on the couch "You two were loud and I need my sleep"

"No we weren't" Plagg and Adrien said at the same time.

"What's all this noise?" Slick asked as he rubbed his eye's tiredly.

Slick looked up and yawned "Felix they're loud, please shut them up I need my sleep" Slick floated and cuddled on Felix 's soft hair.

"I wish I could" Felix groaned.

"I'm taking a shower" Adrien walked out of him room and headed to take his shower.

"Slick" Felix called out.

"Yes" He said eating a piece of Camabert in his tiny hands.

"Where Plagg at this moment?" Felix asked looking around for the black cat.

"He's over there Felix" Slick pointed near the couch where Plagg was eating camembert "Call me if you need anything else" Slick said and floated off somewhere.