11

If there are any grammer errors or if any of the words are spelled wrong or look weird don't worry I'll edit it when the book is finished.^-*

Enjoy!

(At Miraculous)

"Master?" The Unknown shadow said walking into its masters chambers.

"Yes little one?"

"How are we going to defeat Hawkmoth?" The shadow asked "he's too strong for us"

His master laughed "Yes he is but your not trying to stop him, I am"

"B-but what was the point in me checking on the kids?" He asked.

"Protect them and give them information when the time comes." Volpina walked to her dresser and opened her jewelry box "Give these to the kids they'll need them" she pulled out three necklaces, all were supplied by magic to protect them.

"But Aly..."

"I'm sorry my friend but I can't let you get hurt" she interrupted the shadow. She gave him the necklaces and smiled "make sure they get them ok, they will need it's power for when Hawkmoth decides to attack"

The shadow sighed and nodded "You know, I can't believe your risking your life for those three..." he looked up at Volpina "what is your reason for doing this, Alya?" He whispered so only she could hear.

"Well that's easy" she placed a hand on the shadows shoulder and smiled "They're my friends, and I'll do anything for them." He nodded and looked down.

"Don't be sad if anything happens to me just tell them the truth alright" He looked up and smiled "Alright"

Volpina removed her hand from his shoulder and opened a portal "now then off you go, make sure to keep a close eye on them"

He nodded and with one last final good-bye walked through the portal and disappeared.

"We'll see each other soon my friend"

Marinette can you hand me some cups please!" Bridgette yelled as she was cooking some breakfast for the four of them.

"Yeah sure thing!" Marinette said as she went to get some cups.

"Hmm..smells good" The red kwami said floating near Bri. Bridgette smiled and nodded "Hey Flow come on out" Bridgette said as her blue kwami came out and smiled at Tikki.

"Been too long my old friend" Flow said. Tikki smiled "Yes it has. How's the powers treating you Flow?" Tikki asked floating near Flow.

"Pretty good I guess" He smiled. Flow is a kwami who can control water. He isn't a kwami who can give immortality like Tikki can to Marinette, but he has lived for 3,000 years.

"Plagg will be happy to see you" Tikki smiled as she grabbed a fresh backed cookie from the plate on the counter top "Yeah I guess" Flow laughed.

"Hmm how will Slick react to this?" Tikki thought. Flow laughed out and wiped a tear away with his little cute hands "He'll probably just brush me off, you know him we're friends but he never shows it"

"That's not true you haven't seen him for 3,000 years." She said "I bet he'll be happy"

"We'll see" he laughed.

Marinette finally came back with the cups Bridgette asked for and set them on the counter top. "Thanks Mari" Bri said finishing their breakfast and putting each of their food in different plates "Oh this is flow my friend and kwami" Bri said.