2

After school had ended Marinette decided to hang out with Alya. They made plans to go see a moved together. While they where heading out of the locker room they bumped into Adrien amd Nino.

"Hey you two" Nino waved. Marinette waved as well but she wasn't in a good mood lately. "So do you guys have any plans right now" Adrien said besides Nino.

"Yea, we made plans to go to the movie's but if you guys wanna go somewhere else, I think it won't be a problem for us. We'll just reschedule the movie" Alya smiled.

"Sure ok how about we hang out at the park?" Alya nodded.

"You three head without me, I have some stuff I need to catch up on." They looked at her and nodded slowly. "Well have fun Marinette. C'mon guys" Alya smiled as she ran towards the park with Nino and Adrien trailing behind her.

Marinette turned around and headed for her house. She walked inside the bakery and closed the door behind her.

"Auntie you here?" she asked looking around the bakery. She had no luck in the bakery, so she walked to the kitchen and saw hee Aunt baking cookies.

"Oh, Marinette dear how was school?" her Aunt turned around with a batch of cookies in a plate. Tikki flew out and started nibbling on a cookie.

"Oh...umm..school was alright" Marinette grabbed a cookie and took a bite out of it.

"Marinette, I can tell when your upset remember. What's wrong?" her Aunt said worried. "What is it dear?" Hr Aunt moved an sat next to her.

"Today I was hanging out with Alya when she found a book about the gods and Ladybug and Chat Noir" He Aunt nodded slowly "well in the book it has a history of my past and Chat Noir when we were kids and living at Miraculous."

Her Aunt's expression changed as she figured put why her Niece was upset. "Oh dear I'm sorry, the book said your parents were murdered when you were kids didn't it" Marinette nodded slowly her vision blurred with tears.

Her Aunt hugged her and stroked her hair to calm her down. "I miss them so much" Marinette cried.

"Shh, I know you do. I miss them as well" her Aunt let tears stream down her face as she hugged Marinette.

______________________________________

"Hey guys I have to go" Adrien said as he walked towards Nino and Alya.

"Oh ok then we'll see you tomorrow" Alya said as she smiled.

"See ya dude bye" Nino waved. Adrien waved goodbye.

He turned and started walking home. The park was near the Eiffel Tower and his mansion.

He opened the door to his mansion and walked in. He walked upstairs to his room when he saw his Uncle sitting in his study.

"Uncle, may I come in?" Adrien asked as he stood besides the door.

"Adrien of course you may come in" his Uncle layed down some papers and looked at Adrien before getting up amd shutting the door.

Plagg came out and went to hug his Uncle "Nice to see you too Plagg" his Uncle laughed.

Adrien smiled then frowned and looked at the ground. His Uncle looked at him and frowned as well "Adrien you alright?"

Adrien nodded "yeah I'm fine just a bit tired." he said "so how are you Uncle, you seem in a happy mood lately?"

His Uncle walked towards his and smiled "Well I'm just happy to see my Nephew" he laughed as he handed Plagg a piece of camembert.

His Uncle was so different then his Father. His Father always was to busy to even talk to his son, and he was too strict. But as for his Uncle he was always around even if he was too busy he always finds time to hangout with Adrien, unlike his father.

Adrien didn't notice tears streaming down his face until his Uncle wiped them away.

"Hey, you ok?" his Uncle asked in concern.

"Yeah I just miss Father and Mother that's all" Adrien frowned.

"Hey, I miss them as well but remember their always in our hearts no matter what Ok" His Uncle smiled. "Now lets go get some food. You'll need your energy to go back to Miraculous."

Adrien nodded and walked out if the door with his Uncle and headed to the dinning room.

Adrien wasn't that hungry so grabbed an apple and a granola bar. His Uncle looked at him and smiled weakly.

"Adrien, we need to head back to Miraculous soon. There will be a feast prepared, for a celebration" Plagg said calmly nibbling on his camembert.

Adrien took a bite of his apple and smile "Alright let let's go" he looked at his Uncle and hugged him "Be back later Uncle"

His Uncle nodded. Adrien pulled away from the hug and transformed himself in his godly form. He opened a portal, he then walked through it as he entered Miraculous.

He sighed and closed the portal.

"Hey" Chat turned around and saw Ladybug approaching him in her beautiful God form.

"Beautiful day isn't it my lady?"

"Yes it is" she smiled and looked at him.

"C'mon kitty, lets go enjoy ourselves at the feast even though, it's boring" he nodded.

They walked for a while.

"Ladybug may I ask you a question" Chat said walking slowly next to his lady.

She nodded and kept walking.
"

Are we ever going to see our true selfs?"

Ladybug stopped

"In time you will see my true self, but that time is not now" she said sighing "Now come on silly let's go eat before your stomach starts to growl"

"After you LB" Chat chuckled as they entered the Temple.

_________________________________________

A/N: well this chapter seems a little boring.....sorry for the late update. I had writer's block for a few days.

Ok so I hope you like this Chapter I know it sucks.....but hey atleast I updated.

Ok so now I have to go update my other book. Ugh so much stress, but I can take it.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Ask me any questions if u want abt the book and I'll try to respond to them.

Bug out!