drunk love

"i can tell." tom said, surprised by tords actions and affection.

"i love you tom." tord said, "leaving yesterday was hard for me. i wanted to stay with you forever and never ever leave you. tom. dont even open that box and touch anything in it. dont ever leave me. dont you dare put a knife to your wrist or a gun to your head ever again. promise me."

// tom //

tom couldnt promise. he couldnt swear to love himself.

he couldnt swear to add another slit to his collection.

he couldnt swear to not open the box.

but for tords sake, he said "swear."

"good." tord mumbled, laying on tom and burying his face into toms hoodie. tom put his hand on tords back, rubbing up and down.

"i love you." tom whispered, kicking the door closed.

they sat in silence before tord asked, "you got food? i havent eaten all day."

tom checked the time. it was now 7:00pm (19:00.) well time does fly by.

"i went food shopping today." tom informed, getting up with tord still clinging onto him. he heaved tord to the kitchen and sat him down on the counter.

"i have microwavable pizza." tom suggested, taking two frozen pizzas out of the fridge.

"sounds good. edible." tord said while tom put the food in the microwave.

tord sat down at toms two person, small table. he took all of the junk; magazines, papers, pictures, vodka bottles, and put them on the countertop. one picture caught his eye, though.

it was a polariod picture. it was a bit old, scratched up and faded.

he saw five people. one of them being young thomas, but his face was scratched off. there was a smear of blood in the corner.

he stopped snooping around. this was toms stuff.

"do you have candles?" tord asked, one of his dumb but cute ideas in mind.

"why?" tom said, giving tord a puzzled look.

"well, our first date must be special. candles are a must have, stupid." tord giggled.

woah. first date. is this how it works? tom thought.

tom didnt know, so he just played along.

"whatever you say, tord." tom chuckled, grabbing a candle stick from a cabinet. setting it on the table, he asked,

"lighter?"

tord stuffed his hand in his pockets and took out a crimson colored lighter. it was chipped at the edges but it still worked like a charm. he had owned it for a while now.

he handed it to tom, who lit the candle. tom put it in the center of the table.

the microwaved beeped as tom gave tord the lighter back. with tom retriving the pizza, their 'first date' had just begun.

//

it was an hour after they had finished eating, and tom had drank all eight smirnoff bottles. he was mumbling and sprawled out in his chair. he looked at tord and began to laugh hysterically.

"tom, your drunk." tord said, folding his arms and sitting back in his chair.

"no.. im.... not..." tom slurred.

"tom. its getting late." tord added, then got up and put the dishes is the sink.

tord approached tom and tried to pick him up. failing miserably, tord dragged tom across the floor to his bed.

"tom.. your so.. heavy." tord panted, dragging tom across the floor. in reality, tom was a stick, weighing one hundred and one pounds. that was really thin for his height and age.

now was the biggest challenge for tord to face.

getting tom on his bed.

//

tord was out of breath. tom was mumbling about vodka while doing, as he called, yoga. he was actually just swinging his feet around in the air.

"mmmaa... yoga..... hmmmmm, yogurt......." he slurred.

"tom." tord said whilst laying down next to tom, "go to sleep."

"no."

he ended up, five minutes later, snoring loudly.

apologies, this chapter sucked. writers block can be a real pain. have a nice day !

love you lots,

altneighbourhood