"Hey, she's my girlfriend," he says. "You look hot."

I laugh at them, "Both of you are ridiculous, let's go." I walk to the door, putting on a pair of black heels to finish off my outfit for the night.

Harry opens the door as we walk out, saying our goodbyes with Casey, we quickly get to the car, probably becoming later for our reservations by the second.

"You really do look beautiful." Harry said as he turned the ignition, causing my cheeks to burn crimson. It's barely been ten minutes and he's already making me blush.

"You don't look too bad yourself, just couldn't let go of the converse, could you?" I ask, teasing him.

"They actually go with the outfit, okay. I asked like ten people before I left!" He says loudly, laughing by the time he's finished.

"I'm glad you made sure it matched at least." Imagining him asking people if his outfit matched is overwhelmingly cute, and somewhat out of character for Harry. Usually he just throws something on, and still ends up looking like a damn model.

"I've got to look good for you, plus this restaurant isn't one you go to looking like a bum."

I laugh, "Or wearing a band t-shirt."

"You're attitude is exceptional tonight, please keep it up."

"Never underestimate me, Styles."

"Never have, never will." He says while smirking, one of the only facial expressions I thought he had when we first met. It's so funny to think how far we've come, in just these past months.

The rest of the car ride is filled with our banter, laughs, and music until we reach the city. London is filled with life, cars driving with no initial destination, neon lights filling almost every row of buildings, and vibrant graffiti art covering almost every vacant wall you passed. At night the city seemed to come alive, people ready to live it up after a long week.

Harry pulls up to the front of a roped off building, almost looking like a club if the windows in the front didn't show a lavish restaurant concealed inside. A male valet takes the keys as we get out of the range rover, Harry rushing around the car to take my hand in his.

"They cook in front of us here, pretty cool, huh?" He says excitedly as we step inside what looks to be a large Japanese steakhouse, the plates of customers confirming my suspicions as they eat foreign food.

"My parents and I have been somewhere like this before, the worst part is beginning."

"When they light the fire in front of you? That's the best part!" Harry says, as if offended.

"Fire isn't really my thing, guess I'm not made for the pyromaniac lifestyle."

Harry snorts, "I can't wait to watch your face when they make a bonfire right in front of us."

I thank the hostess as she seats us in front of a large stove, a wooden table surrounding it. Harry and I sit where she placed our menus, directly in front of where the chef will be cooking.

It doesn't take long for our drinks to come, and order to be taken. Harry laughs when the chef comes up to us, "This is going to be good."

I whack him lightly on the arm, "You are the worst."

"That's not what you'll be saying later when I-"

"Okay, okay!" I laugh, covering his mouth with my hand until he licks it, my face turning to disgust as I wipe his spit onto my napkin.

"Pay attention," Harry says while smirking.

I turn to find our chef putting some sort of liquid onto the stove before putting a match to it, a large fire rising from it. I quickly turn into Harry's side, feeling him vibrate with laughter.

"You should've seen how scared you were!" He's saying as I lean back into my original position, even the chef is laughing with him.

"I told you that was my least favorite part, stop laughing at me." I say, but almost laugh myself.

"It was cute, babe." He puts his arm around the back of my chair, still grinning with his dimples in full view.

I ignore the rest of Harry's lingering chuckles, watching as the chef does interesting tricks with his cooking utensils.

"I'd probably kill someone if I did that." I said as he juggled three knives, not missing a beat.

"I'd probably lose a finger."

When the chef had put all the food on our plates, we applauded him. He bowed his head a few times before leaving us alone to eat our meal.

The food was absolutely amazing, I got teriyaki chicken while Harry got steak, both of us occasionally stealing from each other. When we were all ready to leave, Harry paid the bill and thanked the hostess as we walked outside.

"I just want to go to one more place." He said, entwining his hand with mine before walking down the street, away from where we just had dinner. We turned a few corners, being met with plenty of others out on a nightly stroll, before reaching a small bridge. It was vacant, overlooking a small stream which flowed underneath.

I watched as Harry looked out into the distance, eyes thoughtful.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him.

"The future, and how uncertain it is." He says, eyes finally looking into my own. In this moment I feel as if I could almost float away in the beauty of them.

"Almost everything is uncertain, Harry." I say, trying to figure out where exactly he is coming from.

"I know it is, but there's just something about us. We've had our ups and downs, but we seem so certain, and-and,"

"I love you." He breathes out, saying the three words I've only imagined leaving his lips, but hearing them aloud could never compare to any fantasy.

My heart races, everything in this moment is perfect, and I am in love with him.

I am so in love with him that it almost overwhelms me, and so I do the only logical thing, I say it back.

"I love you too." I say, feeling as if a weight has been lifted from me.

Three words, eight letters, three syllables, was all it took to say what had been on my mind ever since our lips touched for the first time, and god did it feel good.

I suddenly feel more alive than ever, with the sound of soothing water running over weathered rocks just beneath us, and with him.

It always seems to be when I'm with him.

Harry began to lean down, using one hand to grasp the cool metal ledge behind him, and wrapping the other around my waist. When our lips finally collided, I wrapped my arms around the nape of his neck, relishing in the feeling of our mouthes working in unison. Harry pulled away abruptly, the loss of contact reminding me of the cold, London air.

He grins, "Let's get out of here."

__________________

Sorry this is so late, I had three games in a row this week :(

Your response to the last chapter was amazing, so can this one get 450 votes and 75 comments?

My favorite song by One Direction is You & I, what's yours?

Don't be a ghost reader, vote and comment! I'm also close to 1000 followers, so follow me! Xo

Instagram: @heswriting