Chapter 4:Old friends

Hermione and Ginny were eating their breakfast when they heard a loud pounding on the door hesitantly Ginny opened the door Harry burst in and pulled Hermione into a long awaited hug. Hermione sae Draco come in with Ginny following him closely, Draco looked relived she was there safe.

They both shared tears of joy and guilt to one another each of them having missed one another but Harry wished her could have done more for Hermione she could sense his guilt and she hugged him tighter to try and assure him it was OK and it wasn't his fault, eventually Harry pulled away from the hug his emerald green eyes swelling up with tears and his brows furrowed. Harry looked more stressed than ever before.

"Hermione...are you okay? What did Ron do to you? Should we tell the ministry? I'm sorry I couldn't help you... Do you forgive me? Apparently you have news?" Draco sighed and looked over at the pair and quickly shot a sympathetic look towards Hermione.

Harry let Granger finish eating before bombarding her with questions," Draco explained to him. Harry looked over to Hermione, who was still in her pajamas, and nodded at her."Good we will stay out of your way until your ready to talk to me and that...goofball over there," Draco said playfully and the girls giggled a little as they left the room to get changed and ready for the day as Hermione was getting undressed she quickly peered our of the corner of her eye and saw Ginny looking in her direction which made Hermione blush a little and then a sudden feeling of arms wrapping around her body Hermione turned to see Ginny's face in front of hers Hermione hugged Ginny softly and could feel the heat of their bodies pressed together Hermione looked up into Ginny's eyes and saw them sparkling like pearls and Hermione couldn't help but keep away the temptation of kissing her and so she meant in for a passionate kiss and Ginny started to push Hermione's body towards she bed and Hermione immediately knew where this was going...

After around 30 minutes they heard the boys calling if they were ready yet they quickly replied with a yes and rushed to get ready so they wouldn't be waiting for long. Once they had gotten ready they went to go talk to the boys Harry and Draco were sat next to each other looking very 'cosy' and 'romantic' with one another which left Hermione and Ginny to sit on the smaller couch opposite the boys, Harry began to scan Hermione's features and as he was going to speak Hermione said "I'm pregnant" Harry blinked in shock and replied with "okay" making Hermione feel like he didn't care "so how long have you known this for" Draco asked "around 4 months as that's the last time I remember 'doing things' with Ron" Drag sighed "Personal question but when did you last have your period?"

" about 8ish months ago I believe" she replied

Gasping Draco rang for an ambulance as he thought she would need to get help as the baby isn't far away from being born and how she was kept. Hermione entered the ambulance and suddenly began to feel very worried and concerned for the baby's health. Ginny took her hand and kissed her forehead to try and relive her of her worries as she could sense them they suddenly looked over to Draco as they heard a smack but they realised it was a speed bump and Draco decided to stop the silence and began to say " you know Granger I can get you a divorce I work very closely with the ministry."

She thanked him and agreed to the offer which lead to the rest of the ride being silent. When they arrived she had been immediately taken to the maternity ward to check her condition "Mrs Granger-Weasley, your baby seems to be growing at a normal rate and is healthy despite what you have been through. We are currently going to organise a court meeting with the magical domestic abuse department however you will have to be there"

They all gave her a supportive smile and nodded as they had left but Harry and Draco parted a different way back to their house but before they left Ginny dumped Draco as he wasn't the one for her. Hermione was quiet for most of they way home however the reason she was still thought about the baby but Ginny of course knew this and told her that she would support her and then she stared into Hermione's eyes which stared back at hers and she meant in pressing her against the wall kissing her but only briefly as Ginny blushed intensely and had to stop herself but ending the kiss with an "I love you" and Hermione replied with "I love you too" and Ginny knew it was Hermione that was the one...