"What? I wouldn't do that, mom and dad..."

"Please, don't even mention those bigots. As soon as their prodigy was shooting off the charts they didn't give a damn to anyone else."

"I'm sure they didn't..."

"Of course. It doesn't really matter they have their perfect son who has married to the best daughter in law. Congratulations by the way, I would've loved to go but of course it RSVP. For Real family only."

Barry didn't know how to respond. He always knew that Sebastian was harsh with words but he never knew him to be bitter, vindictive even.

"So, what do you want?" Sebastian demanded. "You obviously didn't come here for small talk."

"I just wanted to see how you're doing."

"Well a fifteen-year sentence over a crime worth three to five years is doing great." Sebastian said sarcastically. "but of course, false murder charges need to be accounted for. And of course, we couldn't have the toxic lookalike of a valued member of the CCPD to be out in public, so why not add a few more years. Or better yet why not push with death penalty."

"Sebastian..."

"I think we're done here." Sebastian said looking at the time and getting on his feet.

"Goodbye, Barry." Sebastian said his tone different almost like he was about to cry. "Have a nice life."

He slammed the phone back on the port and a guard came towards them. Barry looked helplessly as his brother was guided back to his cell.

~()~

Barry managed to get a few minutes with his doppelganger for a few minutes alone while Iris and Harry were figuring out their plan for their hideout.

"I need to ask you something." Barry asked his doppelganger. "What happened to Sebastian."

"We don't really get along." He said. "I don't know what he's doing..."

"I know he's in prison, Barry." Barr said. "I just want to know...what happened to him. How did he go from our brother to...that?"

"We started to lose touch when I went off to high school in ECAS." He explained. "from what I understand, he started to go into a bad crowd. From theater, he got into alcohol, then drugs and the net thing I knew he was part of some sort of drug trafficers. We didn't really know he was doing or even trafficking until they got caught for murder."

"Murder?"

"We found a seventeen-year-old drug addict dead and in debt to the same drug trafficking team that Sebastian was doing business with. When we arrested the gang, Sebastian was with them. He was arrested for drug possession, drug trafficking, and accessory murder."

"He was involved?"

"I don't know." Barry 2 said. "I wasn't the forensic scientist at the time. I would do more, but he did this to himself. He got himself into this mess, and he has to pay the price for it."

"What did mom and dad say?"

"They were surprised." Barry 2 said. "But outside of that they didn't do anything for him either way. Sebastian hasn't lived with them since..."

"Since what."

Barry 2 hesitated.

"What is it?"

"He was disowned." Barry 2 said. "He, uhm, came out to our parents when he was sixteen. They didn't take it well."

"So he's been alone all this time." Barry said sadly. After meeting Sebastian he couldn't understand why he was so bitter, but hearing some of what he experienced. He understood.

"Why are you so curious about Sebastian?" Barry 2 asked. "How's Sebastian in your Earth?"

Barry explained what happened to his mom in his earth and how Sebastian here was so different from Sebastian 2.

"I love Sebastian." Barry said. "We didn't grow up together like you and your Sebastian did. I don't know what I'd be without him. He's what makes me the Flash."

"My Sebastian hates me." Barry 2 said. "After losing him to prison, I lost hope on ever having my brother back."

"He still loves you." Barry said. "Even incarcerated, I think he wants to keep his brother. Because I know mine would. Even from different worlds, he's still Sebastian."

"Yeah he is."

Iris and Harry appeared from the other room.

"Hey baby." Iris said wrapping his arm around Barry two "Ready to go?"

"Yeah." Barry two said. He offered his hand to Barry. "It was nice meeting you Flash, and good luck."

"You too."

Okay friends so I managed to get this fast :D

I'll be leaving in a few days so hopefully I'll be able to update by August. I just realized that I have yet to make a Barry chapter other than the first one. So I had to make one of Earth two. Since most of Barry's POV is pretty much the Flash Series so I haven't really written much in Barry's POV. So I had to make a poster on this particular episode so I thought...well what happened to Sebastian in Earth 2 :D just for reference, I haven't really watched Season3 but... Sebastian in Earth two would look like Future Barry like the world has given up on him kind of look :P

Please keep the reviews coming I would love to see what you want to in this story. :D