Chapter 19

((I don't think I'm gonna do P.O.V 's often anymore. Most of it will be in 3rd Person. :3))

"C'mon, Masky!" Toby yelled. Tonight was their first official date, this time not to be ruined by Hoodie.

"Almost ready! Keep your pants on, Toby!" he yelled back. He came out of his room dressed normally. As in, he was just wearing a T-shirt and jeans. Pretty simple, really. Toby was wearing the same, just a plain T-shirt and a pair of jeans. It wasn't exactly a romantic date. They were just going roller-skating.

"Finally," the teen said playfully as they made their  way downstairs.

"Whatcha guys doing?" Jeff asked as they walked by the couch. BEN smirked and took the chance to get ahead in the game they were playing.

"Just running errands," Masky lied.

"What kind of  'errands'?" Jeff asked as he air quoted. Toby blushed a light pink.

"Just errands. Okay?" Masky spat, slightly annoyed.

"Okay. Have fun with those errands~." Jeff said as he made kissy faces at them.

"W-We're not dating!" Toby suddenly yelled. Masky looked at him. Toby made a face that said, 'Right?'. Masky looked back at Jeff and BEN, BEN now looking at them both.

"Yeah. We were just forced to do something together," Masky said convincingly.

"If anything, you two are the ones who are dating  this place," Toby said with a smirk on his face. Both of the killers faces turned bright red, BEN's more than Jeff's. Toby smiled as he spinned around and walked out of the mansion. Masky waved to them and followed.

    Toby was laughing hysterically when Masky caught up to him.

"There f-faces! Oh my f-frog!" he laughed. Masky chuckled.

"They would make a good couple," he smiled. Toby nodded in agreement.

    "Pret-ty," Toby said as they entered the skating rink. It was full of black lights with bright neon paint illuminating everything. Anything white glowed blue, and bright colors stood out even more. He looked at Tim, his eyes and teeth glowing a little. Tim chuckled.

"Your teeth and eyes are glowing," he said. Toby giggled.

    "Can I help y'all?" the lady behind the counter asked.

"Yes. We'd like to rent two pairs of skates please." Tim said. They both took off your shoes.

"These your paintin' shoes, mister?" she said examining Toby's bloodstained shoes.

"U-Uhh yep! I-I love to paint! As you c-can tell last ti-time I painted in bl-blood.... Red! Blood red. I-It's not... Bl-Blood," Toby nervously rambled. The lady shakily chuckled.

"Alright then," she said as she exchanged Toby's shoes for a pair of rollerskates the same size. Toby mumbled a thanks and went to a bench to put them on. Tim gave the lady his shoes. The lady smiled at him as she bent over the counter a little.

"My, what lovely eyes you have," she said her sweet southern voice.

"The better to disappoint you with my dear. I'm taken," Tim smiled as he pushed her his shoes.

"Oh, well lucky for her," she said disappointed.

"Actually, it's him," he said as he pointed to Toby struggling to tie one of his skates.

"Oh, well...lucky for him then," she said as she gave a forced smile. She handed him her skates.

"Thanks," he said as he went over to join Toby.

"Need help?" Tim chuckled as Toby was having trouble putting on his other skate.

"Mph," he mumbled. Tim giggled as he helped slide it on effortlessly. Toby gave a small 'hmph' and tied it. The older male smiled and put his on.

"Have you ever been roller skating before?" he asked the teen. "Well... n-no," Toby said shyly. Tim smiled as he stood up and held Toby's hand.

"I'll help you," he said. Toby gave a small smile and shakily stood up, almost falling on the process. He shakily looked at Tim. "It's ok, I got you," the man said gently. Toby smiled a little more and steadied himself.

"H-How do I do thi-is?" Toby asked nervously.

"Like this," Tim said as he started to skate. Toby followed his movements, still holding his boyfriend's hand tightly. Toby smiled as he started to get the hang of it.

"I think I got it," Toby said, letting go of Tim's hand.

Tim smiled, "There you go!"

~After a while of skating~

"We will now have a couples dance," the DJ said. The light dimmed and a gentle pink light filled up the place. Toby looked at Tim. Tim smiled and took Toby's hand. They danced to the songs, even kissed once when no one was looking. 

"This is s-so nice," Toby said smiling. After a few more songs the soft pink light faded away and got replaced with the normal light and some black light, too.

~A little more skating~

    "Ready to go?" Tim asked the tired looking Toby. Toby nodded, out of breath. Tim smiled. They put their skates away, got their shoes, put them on, and left.

~A/N~

Hello! I hope you like this chapter. I'm glad I have a schedule for this, it gives me so much time to write now! I will be updating on Saturdays. Also, I have somewhat bad news. I will be ending the book in a couple weeks. As in, I'll probably end it on chapter 30. But, I'm thinking of making a sequel! I also wanna make a Hoodie x EJ one (that will have a little TicciMask in it :3). Anyway, I hope you a joy it! The chapters will probably be longer now, too. Anyway, 'till next time, bai!

//slightly edited//