Chapter 12

A/N: Im so sorry for not updating! These last few weeks I've been loaded with homework and just haven't got the time to do it! But! Christmas break is just around the corner so I hope I'll be able to do More!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

The day after all... That... Happened

Masky's P.O.V

I can't believe I actually did that with Toby, I thought as I walked down the seemingly endless hallway.

"Hey Masky," someone said from behind me. My face instantly lit up as I knew who it was. I turned around and smiled as one of my best friends approached me.

"Hey Hoods!" I said cheerfully. I honestly hadn't talked to Hoodie since, well, since I started going out with Toby. I looked at my friend and noticed something odd. Why was his mask up? I tried to brush off whatever feeling it gave me.

Just then, he pushes me into a wall and pulls my mask off. I gave a small yelp in surprise.

"Wh-What are you doing Hoods?" I shaking asked him. He hushed me by putting his finger against my lips, making me blush. He put his hands on both sides of me, so I couldn't move. He forcefully pit his lips on mine, kissing me very deep. What are you doing!? My mind screamed at him. He eventually kissed me even deeper, and I eventually closed my eyes and kissed back, just imagining it was Toby doing this.

Toby's P.O.V

Today is a perfect day! I thought as I walked out my bedroom door. "Why is today a perfect day?" you might ask? Well, for starters, I actually woke up on time for once and I'm actually not as tired as usual, the voices have been at bay, and last night Masky asked me out on a date, and tonight we're going to a fancy restaurant! I can't help but smile as I think in how our date would go!

As I walk down the hallway thinking of how everything will go, I stopped on my tracks to see Masky and Hoodie in the hallway, kissing!?

Tears blurted my vision as I took in what I saw. Masky opened his eyes and looked my direction, shocked. Hoodie looked too, breaking their kiss. Masky slipped out of Hoodie's grip and ran towards me. He embraced me on a tight hug.

"H-How could you!?" I screamed at him, pushing him off of me as I ran back I to my room and slammed the door, locking it in the process.

//slightly edited//