Chapter 11 (Small Yaoi Warning!)

Toby's P.O.V.

Finally!

     I sprinted down the stairs and ran to the kitchen. I opened the freezer door and grabbed the box of waffles.

"Eager to get those waffles, are ya?" a familiar voice said behind me.

"You would do the same for you precious cheesecake." I said as I glanced at Masky while he took the last bite of his cheesecake. He chuckled as he threw away his paper plate.

    After I ate my waffles I walked outside to take a little walk. After a while of walking I thought I heard something behind me. I turned around to be greeted by none other than Masky, without his mask? Weird.

"H-Hey Masky," I greeted him smiling.

"Hey Toby~," He said with a tone I couldn't place.

                  3rd Person

    Masky started walking towards the ticking boy as he backed away from him, not knowing what he was doing. He eventually backed up into a tree and Masky put both is arms on the sides of him so he couldn't escape. He pulled down the boy's mouth guard and kissed him passionately. Toby blushed a dark red and kissed him back with just as much passion. Masky kissed him even deeper, earning a small moan from Toby. Toby wrapped his arms around Masky's neck, making a small blush appear on the older male's cheeks.

    Masky licked Toby's bottom lip, making Toby moan once more and slipped his tounge in his mouth. They fought for dominance, and of course since Masky was older and had more experience, Masky won. He explored every inch of the young Proxy's mouth, Toby moaning in pleasure the whole time. Tim's hands made their way to underneath Toby's hoodie and shirt, making Toby gasp at the cold of Tim's hands. Toby pulled away, out of breath, but still able to whisper,
"N-Not here." Masky nodded and put his hands to his sides.

Toby leaned in to give Masky one last kiss and whispered, "O-Once we get back." Masky smirked and the two Proxies of Slenderman walked back hand in hand.

        A/N

   Hey! I hope you enjoyed this! I had fun making Dat one part X3 (but now that I read over it, it seems stupid) and I hope you liked it. I'll leave what they did to your little imaginations >:3

//slightly edited//